They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
They probably have someone similar to Hank in Breaking Bad that knows how to make Beer :manny:
word..
or ...maybe...his wife and her sculptures showed she has some metal working skills...

maybe he was like make me a still for bootleggin or ima bust your shyt ...and make me a sandwich while u at it bytch

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It always cracks me up how many dudes are still bothered that Shane was killed. Every season when Rick does something over the line (and he tends to have at least one episode where he does it like clockwork) out they come with "Shane was right!" stuff.
Stan an attempted rapist, untrustworthy cowardly simp if you want to, youngins.

thank you,...
I wish they would stop bringing up that hen pecked p*ssy whipped, stop at nuffin to horde p*ssy bytch ass loser Shane.
Shane was a ho ass nikka and that is why he is dead.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yvette Nicole Brown losing weight :francis:

Still fine though :ohlawd:

yeah, she is that big girl.
if you stoopid enough to spend social time around with.
would easily make you fall for her.
till she loses weight completely, I ain't even trying to think about how cool and cute she is.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
tumblr_nll181F3E01t9ja3wo1_540.jpg

:lolbron:

damn, the wrath of khan you are gonna die red uni's, too.

Art Barr

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets talk Shane;

whether you liked him or not he was right, and if you like Rick now there is no way you can say you don't like Shane as they are mirror images of each other right now. Infact rick is worst right now, Dude comes to a city gets a haircut and falls in love with someone elses wife instantly...

The chick actually showed some signs of decency as compare to Lori, she was in a terrible situation and still said "she was a married woman and walked off" Rick is a pretty big sleaze ball at this point, he use to have redeemable qualities or I could ration why he is the leader. But now....

Rick was ready to murk this dude day one... Shane at least fell in love with lori and carl and the kid could potentially still be his, (that would make a great ep if they could ever do some type of "DNA test") They had a relationship and Shane looked over them. Rick just got sprung, kissed a married woman, went into :cape: mode instantly, wants to kill the husband and mess up everything going on for the group. Carol and her:demonic: ways is just sitting back like.:youngsabo:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I see. But at the same time during the build up to terminus alot of folks feel it was filler, alot feel it was character development. The only thing I didn't like was The Governor arc ending soon. Imo, should have been longer. nonetheless, I see your point.

I was glad the governor arc was over with.
they never need to linger on any arc to long after season two.
season two was only that long cause of admin issues.

Art Barr

Daps
Some spoilers for the finale from TSDF site

Thankfully, source has offered to answer a few questions. Although he hasn't given away all the details, we have managed to rule out a few rumors and speculations, as well as confirm a few things we already suspected. -Prime
Here is what he answered:
Q - Do we see Morgan in the finale?
A - I thought you would ask about Daryl first! Yeah, Morgan is seen camping out in the forest during the opening sequence.
Q - Is the dismembered black male Morgan?
A - No.
Q - Does he make it to the ASZ?
A - Yeah! (Along with Daryl and Aaron)
Q - Does Carl lose an eye?
A - No, Carl is still as handsome as ever.
Q - Does the ASZ get overrun by walkers?
A - No, the safe zone does not get overrun.
Q - Does anyone get killed by walkers?
A - I have a feeling I will be saying no quite a lot. No.
Q - Do we find out what the 'W' means?
A - Yes. Wolves.
Q - Do we see The Wolves at all?
A - Yes, a few of them.
Q - What about Negan?
A - Sorry to disappoint, but noooo.
Q - Does Daryl lose his hand?
A - That old Nicotero picture? No, his hand, arms, legs are all intact.
Q - Does anyone die?
A - Nobody in Rick's group dies. Daryl fans can relax.
Q - Is there anything else you can tell us?
A - Nope.
Note: the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change. Especially for the finale, it's likely alternate scenes were filmed.