They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

shonuff

All Star
Daps
so why did they introduce the disease if they can't cure it

because its not a disease

its not a virus or radiation - the WD is based on the George Romero world of movies Kirkman states this early on about the comics ( on which the show is based) -

romero said he never says why there are zombies on purpose - there is no "reason" the dead rise - they simply do

people have been running with this assumption that its a "virus" but even jenner said he didnt know what it was - noone knew - they assumed it was a virus because ....there was no evidence of a foreign agent in the body -

the undead physiologically were the same as any dead body ..except of course they try to eat you

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just watched the first 2 eps of season 1...

..did yall know the zombies used to run. :dahell:

they try to deflect and say,....
this series from the tv show to the comic does not lean on being a domestic iteration of 28 days later.
they do explain that physiologically the zombies deteriorate in the weather.
yet, a zombie does not have a nervous system that would impede them from willing their way regardless of their physiology and the conditions.
so, I think they removed the highly mobile zombie.
so, it had a bit of differentiation from 28 days and so, it did not become known as the weekly 28 days later show.
with characters who were more distinct in their weapons to their past occupation.
it does not bother me, as most zombie shyt is all Romero anyway. So, I would rather see what they are doing regardless. Plus, I like slow walkers better. It opens up the stories better and allows the human element some type of reaction time to solve issues in the twd universe/story.

28 days later is my favorite zombie movie of all time.
plus, what made me a hardcore zombie aficionado.
so, their style of mobile zombie I like.
when typically, I do not like fast mobile zombies.

Art Barr

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
You hack n slash fanatics have zero attention span. I enjoyed the past 2 episodes
Breh it has nothing to do with hack n slash. The past two episodes have been horribly written and acted. Some of the episodes from prior seasons where there was little action but had great storytelling were some of the best episodes of the series. See "Clear" and the first Governor episode from Season 4.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: all this time, they've been traveling...How come they are so close to Atlanta still???

Breh it has nothing to do with hack n slash. The past two episodes have been horribly written and acted. Some of the episodes from prior seasons where there was little action but had great storytelling were some of the best episodes of the series. See "Clear" and the first Governor episode from Season 4.
I disagree. These past 2 episodes were great. And seeing how Rick can go from good samaritan one minute to heartless killer the next is :mindblown:
Rick perfectly read that carnivore dude too...He repeated the same shyt the carnivore dude said to Bob while he was eating his cooked leg about how there's no personal feelings involved and sht.

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
you just spoiled he didnt die

if thats the type of shyt that goes in here I won't be returning to this thread :ufdup:
The show doesn't even follow the comics to a tee... there are characters that died in the events of Season 4 in the comics but are still alive in the show.

:patrice: all this time, they've been traveling...How come they are so close to Atlanta still???
Yea its funny as in Z Nation they started in Upstate NY, went to Philly, VA, cross country to Kansas all in one season :pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Been reading through the thread, certain cats praising the start of this season and then shyting on Season 3A :what::rudy: despite this season being modeled on the first half of Season 3. Terminus storyline = The Prison/Prisoners storyline. Cops who kidnapped Beth = The Gov, Andrea and Michonne storyline. Stuff was done better in Season 3(The way they introduced The Gov :whoo:) yet it's bad:childplease:.

Calling the last ep and the Beth episode the worst in the series when almost every episode in season 2 was far worse and added fukk all to the show. Searching for Sophia for about 8 episodes, on the farm for the whole season and Shane and Rick arguing about the same thing every episode:camby:.

Last edited: