They will know us by the trail of the dead - WALKING DEAD Season 5

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
after watching the next episode comercial a couple of times, thaat body they throw in the fire does look small... it cant be chris.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
it was always about "wandering"

there is NO safe place to be - everything has changed - there is never ever a "ging back to how it used to be" because there cant ever be a "going back to how it used to be" for these people after doing the things they have done

the whole point is that everyone is trying to figure out how to make their way in this new world - and what it may mean for those who come of age who never KNEW about life before walkers -

if anything ricks son is only a sliver of what mental fukkery is to come
Lol at people hoping for some sort of happy conclusion. "The army figures out the cure and the finale ends with the world back to normal :gladbron: " :mjlol:

This series in particular ensured that would never be an option from the beginning with the fact every comes back regardless if you were bit or not.

The walkers are too weak now. I don't even get apprehensive when I see them. I get more worried when I see a random human than walkers. I'm like :stopitslime: when I see walkers now compared to:sadcam::whoa: when I see new humans on the show
That's pretty much a constant in most every zombie story. Zombies are scary but people are the real monsters.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Never forget :mjcry:

twd102-000804.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yessir.

Season 2 had so many pointless episodes that didn't advance the story.
This might not be a hack and slash episode but it is advancing.
People just love to complain :manny:

fukk outta here. season 2 was and still is the best season of walking dead ever. the shane/rick beef drove that season. and shane was such a compelling and interesting character. i can watch almost any episode from that season over again whenever its on tv cause it was so dope.

this show really fell off the second they killed off shane. he was a great antagonist to Rick.