They trying to kill Drake now ? security guard hit at residence during driveby shooting

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Publicity stunt to make sure no more disses come way as its now a safety issue. He probably gonna sue at some point

Great minds think alike,same thing im considering. Guess this is what they came up with in their meeting. Whats the best way to end it,without it looking like either rapper bowed out? So the dirt can stop being slung,hurting current and future endorsements?

Let some violence pop off so Pac and Biggie can be used as a scapegoat to why it had to end:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow I told y’all Drake going Jew mode. Next he going to try an take not like us off dsp’s

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Great minds think alike,same thing im considering. Guess this is what they came up with in their meeting. Whats the best way to end it,without it looking like either rapper bowed out? So the dirt can stop being slung,hurting current and future endorsements?

Let some violence pop off so Pac and Biggie can be used as a scapegoat to why it had to end:mjlol:
Yea and drake has the media machine behind him to frame it however they want. Next big rap battle gonna be like

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Wasn't he posing with a cac with a red bandana on in the family matters music video.

He's talking a whole lot of gang shyt, showing people the inside of his home and bragging. It's like he was asleep when pop smoke was killed.

If you brand yourself and your people as gang affiliated, you really think people won't test your security? This year we've just been learning that dude should have just been a singing hit maker but he's greedy. He wants to step into everyone's lane and feels he should be number one at everything.

I'm not surprised at all.

This has ZERO to do with Kendrick.

He literally said some of his own people want him dead. Man was trying to warn him that he's got snakes in his own camp and his response was "actually no I don't!" Then this happens.

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Social Media is what half the world click on their fone when they're sitting in the toilet.

No one's curing cancer or changing the world with this beef. It's been a bunch of gossip and gimmicks back and forth for months now.

Stop projecting your sense of superiority on a crappy, unserious topic.
It's ignorant and downright disrespectful to say that a group got their own guy shot to paint a narrative. Some níggas were just raised differently, I guess.

Daps
I wouldn’t put this mess past Drake. He would totally orchestrate this for the outcome you detailed ^^

So Kendrick said on wax that Drake should be KILLED.

I'm telling you I saw with my own eyes K Thots saying "yes he should be killed!"

And in your twisted mind, Drake did it?

Like I said, yall K thots are crazy. So Drizzy bodyguard said "yes shoot me ill take one for the team"

:laff: yall people are crazy

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So Kendrick said on wax that Drake should be KILLED.

I'm telling you I saw with my own eyes K Thots saying "yes he should be killed!"

And in your twisted mind, Drake did it?

Like I said, yall K thots are crazy. So Drizzy bodyguard said "yes shoot me ill take one for the team"

:laff: yall people are crazy
Man….we in here having fun.

But no, I wouldn’t put it past a former actor to fabricate some mess. I initially heard the house got shot up, not someone was shot- so yea they could totally play that off.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I'm sure it wasnt hard to find Drake address but that cover art from Kdot with the literal street name of the home is kinda foul and could open him up to being linked to this shyt.