They trying to kill Drake now ? security guard hit at residence during driveby shooting

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They go to a rich area.

Shoot security and drive away.

If they cant find these guys obviously a publicty stunt or some internal beef.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
I hope you're being sarcastic. If not, then social media really should be a privilege.
Social Media is what half the world click on their fone when they're sitting in the toilet.

No one's curing cancer or changing the world with this beef. It's been a bunch of gossip and gimmicks back and forth for months now.

Stop projecting your sense of superiority on a crappy, unserious topic.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
K Thots are insane. I realized that in The Booth. And it doesn't surprise me that they would do some mess like this.

But if this thing is heating up like this, Drake about to be cemented as real hip hop forreal.

It would be hilarious if folks started to get active outside the studio and Drake stood ten toes.

Folks would hit the :ohhh: and it would immediately revive his career.
I wouldn’t put this mess past Drake. He would totally orchestrate this for the outcome you detailed ^^

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
K Thots are insane. I realized that in The Booth. And it doesn't surprise me that they would do some mess like this.

But if this thing is heating up like this, Drake about to be cemented as real hip hop forreal.

It would be hilarious if folks started to get active outside the studio and Drake stood ten toes.

Folks would hit the :ohhh: and it would immediately revive his career.

This has ZERO to do with Kendrick.