They took your job!!!! But really...you don't want that job.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Exactly.

People really want to work a car assembly line, drill for oil or work in a coal mine, like it’s a great business opportunity.

Breh, the boomers and their ancestors thrive of the days of working 14 hour a day shifts, just to go home beat their wives, drink, and put cigerette butts on their children's foreheads.

The good ole days, where you work hard and have enough just to go to bills and have a silver nickel to cherish, while you feel defeated and isolated from the reality that you want to kill yourself.

I mean look at these happy go lucky saps:

miners1.jpg

NTI5NzE_T4McS8Akd798Gdfn-9522-NOC.jpg

Second picture "RAW" :krs:

Just the feeling of a hards day work, a paycheck that goes mostly to uncle sam, and dreams getting swept under the rug because fukk ambitions, fukk trying to live life with a sense of fulfillment, fukk being your own boss and not being a cogwheel to the establishment, achievements and goals are for pussies. You either slav...er work for the man, or sit at home and watch life pass you by :wow:

The American Dream :banderas:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

People really want to work a car assembly line, drill for oil or work in a coal mine, like it’s a great business opportunity.
Americans work these jobs. Not good examples. The GM motors plant in Arlington (which I've worked at as an electrician doing add ons) employs nothing but American labor... a lot of them are black women too whole bunch of ass in that mufukka. :whew:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When you want to get real honest, most people born here are very entitled.

Funny thing is think of what those fields workers had to do to get that job. Not their parents, but those field workers themselves.

Some cats just sitting on the ground in a truck with 10 people on their back to make it to this country.

vs

That's a realistic, actual comparison today.

In other words:
quote-it-s-tough-to-get-out-of-bed-to-do-roadwork-at-5-am-when-you-ve-been-sleeping-in-silk-marvin-hagler-86-87-80.jpg

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
If it pays well then yes, which it used to do.
outside of agricultural jobs, the immigrants didn't really take the rest, the companies just outsourced all that shyt overseas, honestly I work for an American company that is paying me like 50% less to do the job 2 gringos used to do, its shyt but it pays better than most mid level jobs here, it sucks for America but that practice has helped a lot of countries so fukk you Americans I want more shyt to come our way :blessed:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It's really clear honestly. When you want to get real honest, most people born here are very entitled.

Funny thing is think of what those fields workers had to do to get that job. Not their parents, but those field workers themselves.

Some cats just sitting on the ground with 10 people on their back.

vs

In other words:
quote-it-s-tough-to-get-out-of-bed-to-do-roadwork-at-5-am-when-you-ve-been-sleeping-in-silk-marvin-hagler-86-87-80.jpg

Dumb ass quote. People have motivation to work jobs when they are getting fairly compensated for it. This "You're not tough" shtick is tired. Will fukk your whole body up for chump change for decades, but you "tough" though. Even though they could of paid more but they got away with not doing it, at least you are tough though.