THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Dont think yall realize how bad and ugly this can get. Nothing funny about this. The reality is black folks are sitting ducks for violence from these militia's and cults should they get active. We aint ready contrary to coli belief.

These idiots will go to their grave believing a lie.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we truly living in the most retarded timeline, got one mf sundowning (i still voting for him fukk trump don't even try to come for me weirdos) and another WWE muffukka pretending he just got shot by the wyatt 6. :pachaha:

it's a wrap for this country regardless.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God himself gonna have to pop out like this to get him out of here
arishem.gif
Such a waste that Marvel havent built off of this :smh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Because trump doesn't have enough voters. He's a pedophile a felon a racist a fukken retard and the list can go on and on. People are over his bullshyt. He'll always have those struggle crowds he gets now but show me where he's gained independents. It's right in front of you why he's going to lose but people can keep pretending he has a chance.
That doesn't mean shyt to a lot if people unfortunately. People knew he was a racist(talking about illegal immigrants, the Birther movement, Central Park 5, etc), sexist(grab em by the p*ssy), etc but people voted for him in 2016, 2020, and he crushed everyone else in the republican primary. He got a huge amount of money in campaign donations after he got convicted. He's been consistently either beating Biden in the polls or not too far behind Biden in the polls. America loves this POS. :francis: :snoop: