THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Braman

Superstar
Daps
new polls show momentum moving towards biden, and this doesn’t factor in his recent appearances this week.

:mjpls:

Are yall nggas stupid? Forecasting an election is a benign activity. It doesn’t indicate preference :why:.

Wanting Biden to win =/= being honest about where we are. You can’t acknowledge facts that hurt you to admit? My goodness

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
but you see what they tried to do (ngl, kinda smart)

which is "you know I may not see eye to eye with him but nobody deserves that. nobody" That's the feeling they want people who are only kinda interested in this to feel.

and he did this in a swing state.
I agree. Regardless staged or not, i think this is a bad look 100%. Horrible situation. But im not changing my vote because of this lol.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Because trump doesn't have enough voters. He's a pedophile a felon a racist a fukken retard and the list can go on and on. People are over his bullshyt. He'll always have those struggle crowds he gets now but show me where he's gained independents. It's right in front of you why he's going to lose but people can keep pretending he has a chance.
you should be ready for whatever.

Predicition markets have Trump winning across the board...
they generally are a good indicator