THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
People saw Biden spinning the block after gunfire went off :whew:
What's the story with FIVE of Biden's Thanksgiving 2022 rental cars  exploding the day after? Doesn't it make sense that explosives were planted  in order to destroy any bluetooth data that may

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you look at my post? You might not understand how the electoral college works? Google it then come back and apologize
Apparently you don’t know how the electoral college works, because you don't seem to understand that the orange fakkit lost in 2020 after Biden flipped Michigan and Wisconsin back blue. So Trump lost the popular vote and the electoral college.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
pretty sure they'd be left wing :skip:
Most likely. I said I hope they would be right wing to lessen the affect of the shooting being weaponized.
If it's a breh - black ppl will be attacked more
if it's a left leaning person - shyt just emboldens ppl on the fence to vote trump on top of rallying all the right wing ppl blaming democrats.

if it's a extreme right winger that did the shooting, trump cant really use this to rally his base, because it was them that did it. Ppl on the fence would think "damn right wingers are really crazy" and may vote against trump. And the main thing they cant blame black ppl for it and attack them.