THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I'm trying to find a pic of the location. That shyt is open air to where the only thing that is there is the setup for the event itself. It's not like say JFK where he was surrounded by people and buildings. All the trees were outside of that area and as far as we know they didn't find the shooter, so whoever it was, wasn't amongst the crowd within eyesight.

I'm watching ABC right now, it's wild how people were praying for him and not for themselves to make it outta there.

The MAGA temple

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They’re saying multiple ppl were hit..?

Looks like it wasn’t staged
full

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
why are you so sure Biden is going to win "easy"?

asking seriously
Because trump doesn't have enough voters. He's a pedophile a felon a racist a fukken retard and the list can go on and on. People are over his bullshyt. He'll always have those struggle crowds he gets now but show me where he's gained independents. It's right in front of you why he's going to lose but people can keep pretending he has a chance.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I've long believed that if Biden won re-election, Secret Service would have to be on top of shyt because one of these MAGA people might try to take him out.

Now with Fox News and conservative news media outlets flipping out tonight over this and pushing the victimization message to their voters, one of these weirdos might try to take Biden out ASAP in retaliation. Especially when they will likely be told that Biden attempted to kill Trump.

Secret Service gonna have to be on their A+ game going forward.