THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Disappointed with the Security Service... After a perfectly swift response they held up Trump for a photo op putting him at risk. That photo hard AF tho! Those female agents were out of depth over there.

MAGA gang won, it's over for Biden :unimpressed:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The secret service allowing a guy to climb a ladder 150 yards away and let off 5 shots is laughable. They secured that perimeter farther out than that, at least 200 that’s standard. My question is why did they allow that and who called that hit :jbhmm: This shyt is deeper than red vs blue.
That’s where my head is at, smells like a failed setup that has now severely backfired :beli:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
PA got the Uvalde cops :mjlol:

the shooter pointed the gun at the cop flagging him down and that mofo said:hubie::hubie::mjlol:

S6KkGe.gif

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What percent chance is there that this makes trump realise what he has been doing and makes him mellow out slightly?

2-3% or is that too high?
That man about to double down on the hate. The question I have is will this further militarize the MAGA movement?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
nikka said I’m not dying for that orange fukk
We're clowning but the same way there are cops and law enforcement that love him? There is a gang of them that can't stand him. I'm not saying they'd let him get clapped. But I am saying they wouldn't shed any tears if it went down.

If I was a J6 cop and I watched my fellow officers get worked(or if I got worked myself) and the man that had the hand on the pulse of it all sat around on his hands for no good reason other than to be petty and spiteful.....I'd feel a way about that.

But hey! Polls say it's head to head so it's whatever.
I'm gonna be a broken record about J6 for a while. I'm reading the J6 committee report and Project 2025 pdf's right now so all this is fresh on my mind.

You both siders and especially maga can eat a bag of d*cks right about now. So serious.
They're huge documents but I recommend everybody tackle as much of them as they can. Especially Project 2025. You may know all about J6 at this point. But I urge you to read through Project 2025.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That man about to double down on the hate. The question I have is will this further militarize the MAGA movement?
Lowkey I think that is the concern, Biden had when he gave the speech about coming together. Did anyone notice all the violent acts He mentioned were perpetrated by republicans. They’ve been doing domestic terrorism for generations, it’s just they now do it to themselves.

Though knowing Trump he is just going to play the victim and demand that everybody in the RNC tell him what a hero he is to stroke his ego.