THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that shyt real?
The dude that killed rfk is still in jail now and swears up and down that he don't remember shyt about the murder.

Same goes for the batman shooter, he don't remember shyt and that dude was a high key genius.

Forget both of those instances.... They declassified the documents based on MKULTRA. The shyt is real.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn so it wasn’t the Antifa Wings of Redemption looking cac.I bet he was eating Doritos and snack cakes laughing bout this shyt on COD last night.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Director of The Secret Service is a woman, so now they are blaming DEI:mjlol:Looking at more of the footage, it does seem crazy that he had a line of sight that clear and close:huhldup:

I saw a lot of women in his detail as they were loading the stuck pig in the car. They are about to go in. But that’s to be expected.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
From what I’m seeing all of the non trumpers are saying “damn he missed”. I don’t see anyone changing their minds about him and voting for him
Oh okay. If jan 6 isn't changing their minds why would this? :yeshrug:

Not sure why you even posted this. Well I do know but anyway...

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Is that shyt real?
Yes!!!
MKULTRA was/is a devoted campaign to study different techniques of mind control.
Thank the FOIA or we would've never seen the files and videos.

America is not ready for the reckoning when the population don't know the real history from Durham to Tulsa to MKULTRA to the 2 slave trades