THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-07-14-083253.png

Screenshot-2024-07-14-083541.png

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
cac jihadist was paid to seal the election

he sacrificed himself

incoming America dictatorship. why are those idiots chanting USA after dude is shot. America is finished :picard:
We got to see, this isn't the 1980’s, Trump ain't Reagan, and the shooter was a MAGA

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Guy was a registered Republican. Probably mad he was distancing from Project 2025 and switching up on issues like abortion.

I don't condone assassinations but 45 and his supporters seem to like political violence. I could lay out thousands of examples but J6 stands out above them all. The problem with violence is that it isn't something you can bottle up and forget about. It tends to spill back at you. Which is the real danger in tryin
Not to say Trump deserved it, but... he incites violence whenever he doesn't get his way. Of course the tables would turn on him eventually. He invites this kind of energy.

As far as the election goes, the morons who support Trump would've kept supporting him no matter what. I... just don't see Biden losing votes because of this, not with everything that's at stake.
From what I’m seeing all of the non trumpers are saying “damn he missed”. I don’t see anyone changing their minds about him and voting for him

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Does anyone else get the impression that Snipers saw him and pretended not to in order to see if the shooter would succeed in the first couple shots?

You gotta think that they would clear any buildings 200 yards away and have agents posted at any vantage point.

I think somebody fukked up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You gotta think that they would clear any buildings 200 yards away and have agents posted at any vantage point.

I think somebody fukked up.

Yep, I don't think it was a conspiracy just they fukking up for a few seconds but that is all it takes.