THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I wish flatline on both and pretty much all politicians but I can't understand wanting to sub out Trump for Biden, both packed I can get behind but you sounding maga right now breh
Maga?
fukk trump and fukk you too and yo boy Davey bytch ass cuck portshyt :pacspit:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If this isn't the lesson of the century that the energy you put out into the world (positive or negative) always come back around, I don't know what is.

-Dude made fun of Speaker Pelosi's husband getting fukked up with a hammer
-Watched his supporters come within 40 feet of killing his VP, reportedly said "maybe he deserves it" when he was told they were chanting hang Mike Pence
-That same mob almost killed Senator Mitt Romney
-His supporters kill a police officer, injure hundreds of officers. Some officers killed themselves due to PTSD from the riot.
-Trump didn't apologize for shyt. Didn't even check in on people to see if they were good.
-shyt on Senator John McCain multiple times after death, didn't even want to lower the flag out of respect.
-Called military people suckers and losers
-Saying he didn't want to stand next to disabled military people because they looked weak.
-Suggested that a Congressman who died was in hell.

In a normal world he would be humbled and would sit the fukk down for a minute. But this is Trump so he about to be on 1 for the next 4 months. I wouldn't be surprised if he says Biden tried to kill him.