THEY SHOOOTING AT TRUMP RALLY UPDATE: TRUMP GRAZED. SHOOTER (20 YO REPUBLICAN) DEAD. 1 DEAD, 2 HURT

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the kind of bullshyt that makes me wish nothing but the most evil on these fakkits :hhh:

The far right saying shyt like Obama started the division in this country drives me insane. What world do they even live in?

He started the division because he committed the crime of being born black I guess :francis:

Fukking lunatics

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Too bad he wasn’t at the rally and got shot instead in the mouf
I wish flatline on both and pretty much all politicians but I can't understand wanting to sub out Trump for Biden, both packed I can get behind but you sounding maga right now breh

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
shut up. this soft shoeing defeatism only serves the interests of the white supremacists backing trump.

if trump gets in office, it is OVER for you if you’re black. the only way it isn’t OVER is if you are willing to put in work, and most black people are not about that action.

so, you better hope and pray to your god that
biden wins.

:unimpressed:
Im praying Biden drops out because he is not winning

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

This is the kind of bullshyt that makes me wish nothing but the most evil on these fakkits :hhh:

The far right saying shyt like Obama started the division in this country drives me insane. What world do they even live in?

He started the division because he committed the crime of being born black I guess :francis:

Fukking lunatics

Yerp. Obama stood up and spoke up and white people went insane cause he is Black.

He never talked any revolutionary shyt. Black people thought he was too mild on the racial issues.

Still. White people turned into what we see today in MAGA