They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol I almost passed out when I saw them calling her R Drelly in the comments.

:dead:
1d5Zn8FqmJqApu4hNU.webp

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't think it's a coincidence he was publicly seen with Draya and got those two other girls pregnant right after that video leaked of him humping a teammate. Seems like he could be going to extreme lengths to hide or prove he's not gay. Also noticed that women for the streets complain about attracting these types. At first it sounds like babble but could be true.

Hos mad they didn’t get chose

lib123

All Star
Daps
Has anyone personally seen what usually happens to NBA groupies that were getting play and money from athletes once they hit their mid to late 30s? In a recent pod Joe Budden was alluding to the fall off in their lifestyles being severe.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone personally seen what usually happens to NBA groupies that were getting play and money from athletes once they hit their mid to late 30s? In a recent pod Joe Budden was alluding to the fall off in their lifestyles being severe.
well it would follow the same thing as nba players. They are not used to that type of money. They didn't work "hard" for it, easy comes, easy go. I wouldn't be surprised once them checks stop, they at some studio apartment eating ramen noodles. ....this possibly could be the same for the baby moms once those 18 years are up.

lib123

All Star
Daps
well it would follow the same thing as nba players. They are not used to that type of money. They didn't work "hard" for it, easy comes, easy go. I wouldn't be surprised once them checks stop, they at some studio apartment eating ramen noodles. ....this possibly could be the same for the baby moms once those 18 years are up.

Good points. The child support doesn't stay high for 18 years. The woman in this video who knows athletes BM says they usually get it for 5 years before it drops, I assume after players retire.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Yes…

I knew a couple here in Los Angeles who use to be groupies back in the early 2000s chasing after LA clippers players because the Lakers players was usually smarter than clippers players

But anyway, those groupies wasted that money on the now and not the future…

One i know probably in her mid 40s or early 50s has 2 kids by some street nikkas and she look bad physically

The other one is actually became a social worker in Long Beach and she hangs around my older girl cousin… she thought 20 years ago she would have got a kid by a player but unfortunately for her she was the nut rag… she’s a cool person but u can still see even at 48 she wishing a ball player will be looking for a older out of shape chick..

At least the girls in this era can actually go to onlyfans and get money, the women back then who didn’t get a kid and was just ball players and rappers nut release had to either go get a education to find work or find a dr boyce watkins brother who chase after them prior and now willing to give the dude a chance because she has no other options

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yes…

I knew a couple here in Los Angeles who use to be groupies back in the early 2000s chasing after LA clippers players because the Lakers players was usually smarter than clippers players

But anyway, those groupies wasted that money on the now and not the future…

One i know probably in her mid 40s or early 50s has 2 kids by some street nikkas and she look bad physically

The other one is actually became a social worker in Long Beach and she hangs around my older girl cousin… she thought 20 years ago she would have got a kid by a player but unfortunately for her she was the nut rag… she’s a cool person but u can still see even at 48 she wishing a ball player will be looking for a older out of shape chick..

At least the girls in this era can actually go to onlyfans and get money, the women back then who didn’t get a kid and was just ball players and rappers nut release had to either go get a education to find work or find a dr boyce watkins brother who chase after them prior and now willing to give the dude a chance because she has no other options

Good stuff. Do you think they regret not getting with a square dude when they were younger?

King Poetic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Good stuff. Do you think they regret not getting with a square dude when they were younger?

Umm…

I honestly think all those type of women regret it when they get older and they witness co workers with a family and she really regrets it if she has a child and no father around ..

Im not a athlete but I can honestly say the older women women i dated (35-45)who had a kid , behind close doors they would literally start crying and hoping I would settle down with them because they feel nobody wants them and they don’t want to be alone..

lib123

All Star
Daps
Umm…

I honestly think all those type of women regret it when they get older and they witness co workers with a family and she really regrets it if she has a child and no father around ..

Im not a athlete but I can honestly say the older women women i dated (35-45)who had a kid , behind close doors they would literally start crying and hoping I would settle down with them because they feel nobody wants them and they don’t want to be alone..

Yeah I’ve heard about the crying behind closed doors a lot. Are the women in that 35-45 age range still messing with the dudes that aren’t relationship material while looking for their husbands? Lol.

King Poetic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah I’ve heard about the crying behind closed doors a lot. Are the women in that 35-45 age range still messing with the dudes that aren’t relationship material while looking for their husbands? Lol.

Yes.. they have sexual needs

So they would hook up with the random dudes once in awhile until they find someone serious/marriage material …