They saying Draya, 39, is pregnant with 21 yo NBA player Jalen Green's kid

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka WE TALKING ABOUT HAVING KIDS
NOT JUST HITTING A CRUSH AND KEEPING IT MOVING.

:devil:
:evil:

yeah, but when you're still a KID in the head, your child hood crush can control you with her sex majic. You dont wake up until she becomes over bearing and/or her "beauty" fades enough for you to question your decision. Tha'ts when the spell starts to get weak or crack. Add in the fact Gen Z has Peter Pan syndrome.

He's only 3 to 4 years removed from high school. True manhood has not even reached his shores yet.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I know some of y’all think Six is a chameleon, but even if she is she would know Draya’s mindset. Fairly accurate breakdown on how something is off with Draya, deeper than just chasing a bag.

@Gloxina

She low key probably wanted a Russell Wilson.

Old powdery coochie feels good tho

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yeah, but when you're still a KID in the head, your child hood crush can control you with her sex majic. You dont wake up until she becomes over bearing and/or her "beauty" fades enough for you to question your decision. Tha'ts when the spell starts to get weak or crack. Add in the fact Gen Z has Peter Pan syndrome.

He's only 3 to 4 years removed from high school. True manhood has not even reached his shores yet.

DUDE YOU MADE UP THIS
CHILDHOOD CRUSH shyt IN YOUR HEAD.

23 YR OLD ZION HAD A BABY
WITH A 29 YR OLD ONLYFANS THOT

22 YR OLD ANT EDWARDS JUST HAD A BABY
WITH CHIEF KEEF 29 YR OLD BABY MOMS

24 YR OLD ANFERNEE SIMONS HAD
A BABY WITH BRANDON INGRAMS
29 YR OLD BABY MOMMA.

WHEN KYRIE WAS 23 HE KNOCKED
UP SOME 31 YR OLD WHITE HOE.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DUDE YOU MADE UP THIS
CHILDHOOD CRUSH shyt IN YOUR HEAD.

23 YR OLD ZION HAD A BABY
WITH A 29 YR OLD ONLYFANS THOT

22 YR OLD ANT EDWARDS JUST HAD A BABY
WITH CHIEF KEEF 29 YR OLD BABY MOMS

24 YR OLD ANFERNEE SIMONS HAD
A BABY WITH BRANDON INGRAMS
29 YR OLD BABY MOMMA.

WHEN KYRIE WAS 23 HE KNOCKED
UP SOME 31 YR OLD WHITE HOE.

decent points, I guess it's just the sex that clouds their brain in those cases, but the child hood crush is still valid

anyway why are you mad? You type like I sent the women to trap them myself

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 22 year old in 2024 is not a grown a man. 22 year olds today have the maturity of 16 year olds in the past. Especially a high level basketball talent who’s been sheltered.

yeah it's disturbing, like some type of mental illness containing Peter Pan syndrome

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
A 22 year old in 2024 is not a grown a man. 22 year olds today have the maturity of 16 year olds in the past. Especially a high level basketball talent who’s been sheltered.
Maybe 12 :mjlol:

lib123

All Star
Daps
yeah it's disturbing, like some type of mental illness containing Peter Pan syndrome
The average maturity level across most generations has declined, it’s not just Gen Z.

Listen to how mature Biggie’s raps sounded as a 21/22 year old in ‘94 compared to a 21/22 year old today. Biggie sounds like someone 35+ with his life experience.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

THIS NEW ERA IS CRAZY.

:mjlol:HOW ARE ALL OF THESE OLD ASS HOES,
MOST WHO ARE SINGLE MOTHERS
TRAPPING THESE YOUNG MILLIONAIRE nikkaS?

Females, especially older females are master manipulators/seductresses, they have way more experience than these impressionable young nikkas and once they sink their teeth in em its over. :yeshrug:Not really much more than that

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Females, especially older females are master manipulators/seductresses, they have way more experience than these impressionable young nikkas and once they sink their teeth in em its over. :yeshrug:Not really much more than that

Plaatic surgery made it possible . Previous generations, those broads knew their ahelf life was expiring by age of 28, and most settled down quickly after that.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Plaatic surgery made it possible . Previous generations, those broads knew their ahelf life was expiring by age of 28, and most settled down quickly after that.
You better off not dealing with em at all:hubie: nikkas say it'll only be one time and they end up hooked, these chicks are real life succubus types

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

I know some of y’all think Six is a chameleon, but even if she is she would know Draya’s mindset. Fairly accurate breakdown on how something is off with Draya, deeper than just chasing a bag.

@Gloxina

She low key probably wanted a Russell Wilson.

Oh of course!

Draya totally has the looks to pull a decent dude her age and certainly a well-established older guy- and I mean older by like 10yrs the most. She’s bad.

But she literally an obvious bird.
Normal women her age with their heads on straight and good reputations who look like her have NOOOOOOOOO problem out here.

The fact that she would pull something like this is all you need to see to know that she’s insane.

However, the difference here is money/career. At 22, he’s able to provide more than enough for her and a baby to THRIVE for the next 20yrs. She literally had a baby for a payday.

Is he actually mature enough to be a dad? :hubie:
But he’s certainly grown and can provide.

Now lemme go get my ass in the gym by 7 so I can get my Draya body for summer 🤣