Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
bytch was trying kiss diddy in the mouth in that first video. Only way she ain't get fukked is if neither of them tried. Real nikkas can read body language and hers was saying she was DTF
And the bytch is single with no kids/responsibilities other than herself...

Let the ho cook.. Unless she's getting slammed by the both of them, cheating on her BF/husband, or not watching her kids then why is anyone giving a fukk about her hanging out and drinking.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
hollywood publicity stunt... chick has 4 projects coming out or on the horizon

Sanaa Lathan - IMDb

2016 Now You See Me: The Second Act (post-production)
Natalie Austin
2016 The Best Man Wedding (announced)
Robin
2015 The Perfect Guy (completed)
Leah
2015 Ad Inexplorata (post-production)
yes and i'm sure with the other 30 projects she already did... she thought to herself... let me go get wasted and get that diddy french publicity cause they are selling like crazy right now :mjlol:

No, just like I wouldn't sit on a dudes lap because I'm in a relationship. :dahell:

but maybe you guys are right, if a chick is around multiple men, she's having sex with all of them at the same.
around.... no

shytfaced drunk at the club... then later in the car even more drunk as they ride home.... laid up on, face feeling, and leaned in kissy facing nikkas... all while the laughing and looking into the camera like :lolbron::takedat::shaq:

yeeeeaaaaaaa.... sorry... if that was my girl in the video... i don't care if the club ended at 2 and she was home by 2:05.... that bytch did SOMETHING wrong... groped a dikk, squeezed some ass, touched lips... SOMETHING

i have brought many a woman home from the club... i can assure you every single car ride with the fellas looked exactly like this..

the nikka who actually fukking is extra cool, smirking on the low and definitely not trying to say too much to fukk up before he gets in the p*ssy

the other nikkas who didn't bag nothing but still feel drunk enough to have fun with your success but also take time to get it on video so y'all can laugh the next morning

the broad extra loud and extra drunk... she's alert enough for it not to be no rape... but everyone involved knows how hammered everyone else is involved.... so nobody really alerts her to this.. in fact, they are being good wingmen by keeping it fun and exciting until you make it past that final hurdle of..... "lets go up to bed"

damn i miss the club life sometimes :mjcry:

no bigger satisfaction than walking in with 5 nikkas and leaving with 5 nikkas and a broad you didn't know 2 hours before :wow::blessed: