PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
sbihph.jpg
boy you gon be getting alerts for the rest of the month for this:russ:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:manny:
Put someone on a pedastal, and they can't do anything other than fall. Most guys learn that by the time they're 16.
Only difference between most females in showbiz and your average female is the number of 0's in their bank account and a PR team.
:yeshrug:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nyqqas sound like a bunch of high school girls. Please tell me what you saw in those videos that tell you they was gonna be FUKKIN her???
i swear i dont understand you dudes sometimes

if that was your sister, drunk/high in a car laid up with two men...would you still consider that as " just having fun?"
l9crxI7.png

Do yall have any real life experiences, its dudes out here that go to the club strictly for that reason: to get a female wasted or high out of her mind and take advantage of her.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
i swear i dont understand you dudes sometimes

if that was your sister, drunk/high in a car laid up with two men...would you still consider that as " just having fun?"
l9crxI7.png

Do yall have any real life experiences, its dudes out here that go to the club strictly for that reason: to get a female wasted or high out of her mind and take advantage of her.
dudes exposing themselves breh. I think most of us are exaggerating with the "sadness" but to think she aint get smashed that night is pretty naive. She may not have, but to TOTALLY dismiss it as them "just having fun" is highly naive.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
dudes exposing themselves breh. I think most of us are exaggerating with the "sadness" but to think she aint get smashed that night is pretty naive. She may not have, but to TOTALLY dismiss it as them "just having fun" is highly naive.
bytch was tryna kiss diddy in the mouth in that first video. Only way she ain't get fukked is if neither of them tried. Real nikkas can read body language and hers was saying she was DTF

Last edited: