They Got Sanaa Lathan brehs

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
fukk outta here. Not all Maghrebs are white breh. Frenchy looks like he has African ancestry. No way Sana would go white, white.

I hope :wow:

She's already gone with multiple times though :francis:

I thought she was dating some white, hip hop exec a few years ago plus she had a white boyfriend in college :yeshrug:

Chick seems to get around :skip:

Peace

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
sanaa_lathan_beyonce.jpeg
Never Forget.............................................
YEY6WxR.png
Where an when did this happen?

Daps
Eh, just look like she's drunk. She's probably known diddy for years. Her dad is Stan Lathan so she's been around entertainers all her life. Who's to say that she didn't have girlfriends with her that didn't make it on a 15 sec clip? :comeon:
People overreact so quick. And even so, everyone in that video is single! So who cares. Get shamed for being a single lady nowadays :snoop:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They gonna do some demonic shyt to her body.....

Can't hate the playa......

It just kinda hurt...cause I did think the world of SANAA LATHAN....

but I guess it's true every girl has an inner ratchet in them

Sad-Cry-Crying-Unhappy-Tears-Tearful.gif
You nikkaz still put bytches on pedestals? Actresses at that? You think she will get naked for an HBO sex scene but she's classy? Stop it nikkaz. These hoes are for everybody

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Eh, just look like she's drunk. She's probably known diddy for years. Her dad is Stan Lathan so she's been around entertainers all her life. Who's to say that she didn't have girlfriends with her that didn't make it on a 15 sec clip? :comeon:
People overreact so quick. And even so, everyone in that video is single! So who cares. Get shamed for being a single lady nowadays :snoop:
Nikkaz making excuses for groupies

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
nikkas upset over this bytch..

She's like eryka badu, lauren hill type... they talk or portray that good black woman shyt, but on the low they are smuts..

I'm not going to assume nikkas fukk, but I wouldn't be surprised... many of these broads are thots

You sound angry. good black woman shyt ? I see you internet Ike.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sanaa, next contestant on that Summer Jam Screen:what::huhldup::demonic::sadbron:

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i honestly don't give a fukk about who this woman is fukking like yall do, I'm just making an observation. :manny: Yall always do this to female celebrities. If they're in a picture with a male celebrity yall will say they fukked, just because they were together. I think it's hilarious.

These dudes just need an excuse to be angry at women. The bitterness is fogging my screen.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I thought Puff had a bish.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
titillating publicity, publicity, publicity.....puffy ain't trying to see the inside of a courtroom if somebody cries the r*pe or drugged up word. cosby is catching that stress now. chick had a camera phone in her face. she knew what she was doing. if she did smash Karim Kharbouch then more power to her. i ain't mad at nobody.

i ain't got receipts but as far as enjoying random pipe, that may not be the case in this situation.

78174398.jpg

they say that cat from mt vernon f-ed up her head and spirit a while back

lathan-washington.jpg
My nikka, it's exactly what it looked like. You're caught up in the names. If you didn't know or recognize anyone what would you think? Don't overthink it. I saw wolves looking to eat.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
who would have ever thought that French would go from being a dirty Moroccan from the Bronx to being introduced to us by max b to fondling on one of the baddest bytches in existance.

that should have been max instead of French :mjcry:

max probably would have smashed too :mjcry:
Exactly. That nikka stole the wave