They Got Sanaa Lathan brehs

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The classy Thot, learned about these scandalous creatures in college :wow:

I always knew she was probably a type to get around. Ain't my concern though.

Luckily my queen Regina Hall didn't partake in such smuttery. She a good girl :mjcry:
Anyone one that has spent any time around Black colleges or church's knows the "classy" Black woman will ask you to pee on them before a normal run of the mill thot.. The sexual repression some of these phonies possess is demonic..

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
shyt hurt a thug a little bit inside too when I saw it earlier.

kqxXPoO.gif
Omg. You guys are odd.

Just cuz she joined the Bad Boy label, she is fukkin' Bad Boy artists AND DIDDY?!? I doubt it.

I hope she is not. -_-

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This remind me of what ice cube said..

He was talking about how the public might view certain people in the lime light as wholesome people and clean, but he been around Hollywood so long that the stories he heard and found out was true about nikkas and bytches in Hollywood people would be amazed.....

The interviewer ask him to tell him some names, cube was like :whoa: I'm not going to out them like that... but I bet they shytting in their pants right now cause they think I'm going to out them

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Sanaa is cool people's no doubt, but she likes to have fun like anyone else. I don't know why you are surprised that a single, famous, attractive Black woman wouldn't be making the most of it, she can settle down anytime she wants.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Sanaa is cool people's no doubt, but she likes to have fun like anyone else. I don't know why you are surprised that a single, famous, attractive Black woman wouldn't be making the most of it, she can settle down anytime she wants.
She too old to be b drunk in a club.