They got 'Influencer Gyms' now?!

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
First off, the shyt I wanna do with her :noah: Second, by the grace of God I'm in the best shape of my life-- with NO gym membership!! :ohlawd: Haven't been in one in years.... She said she went to an "Influencer Gym" tho :dahell:

Daps
What a birdbrain heffa. Says she doesn't like going to the influencer gym cause she doesn't want to interrupt anybody else's workout and so she prefers to go to a regular gym.

They got the influencer gym set up for exactly what she needs but she don't want that.

These people are insane.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
What a birdbrain heffa. Says she doesn't like going to the influencer gym cause she doesn't want to interrupt anybody else's workout and so she prefers to go to a regular gym.

They got the influencer gym set up for exactly what she needs but she don't want that.

These people are insane.
Good, let them setup camera's and disturb their own kind over there
Yall are trippin :mjgrin:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

These people are insane.
I came in here to say this not what they want. They like staging bullshyt in regular spaces and using other people like extras

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Op in the best shape of his life but ain't touched a gym in years:duck:

Ya ok @Buddy
Thats FACTS breh :usure:
I started running 5ks daily about this same time last year, then incorporated an ab app, got a rowing machine for rainy days/mud, currently reppin 400+ pushups and 100 or so chinups and pullups. Working from home helped tremendously tho :ehh: 90% of my meals are made from home too

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

c4l1bJY.gif

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
weird ass timeline.. the crazies are the new normal, while the normal folk questioning this reality feeling like they taking crazy pills.