They got a whole racist ass cartoon in Atomic Heart wtf

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The company y'all love had this plastered all over billboards tho :mjpls:

sony-white-vs-black-ad.jpg
You seem like a good dude, but I don't think this is something you console war about.

This should be getting more attention because it's messed up to have it included in game. Plus, the humor in this game is awful. The dialogue might work with Russian folks, but I think most can agree the dialogue is awful. Plus, it doesn't help the gameplay is ass

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From what I’ve heard it’s some Russian eurojank game, so I don’t understand why anybody needs to defend it. Or even play it.

And the other stuff I’ve heard about it just sounds childish as hell.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there anything you won't try to deflect from to play console wars? That ad was terrible and it was rightfully pulled.

It's an alternate reality that diverged in the 40s. The game takes place in the 50s. The cartoons are from the 70s. Why would they exist in that alternate reality anyway?
You right OP was just reporting the news

:hubie:

:comeon:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seem like a good dude, but I don't think this is something you console war about.

This should be getting more attention because it's messed up to have it included in game. Plus, the humor in this game is awful. The dialogue might work with Russian folks, but I think most can agree the dialogue is awful. Plus, it doesn't help the gameplay is ass
Are all yall really that obtuse to what @Gizmo_Duck does? I have to wonder sometimes, personally I'm not going to get up in arms online about a foreign made game with split second of something that is racist. Just like I wasn't up in arms online about the foreign PS billboard.

There are alot of good threads created on this forum promoting black people in gaming and sadly most are ghost towns outside of what the OP does to keep them updated. Those threads are the ones we should be bringing attention too, not this clip. It didn't need to be in the game at all and is probably someone thinking there slick but at worst it just needs to be removed if it makes people uncomfortable.

But this got its own thread and was not posted in the actual games thread for a reason... and it's mostly not because of the racism...

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Gizmo already admitted he was just looking for ways to trash this game.

If any of you are being honest in here you’ve supported way worse.

Nothing wrong with calling this shyt out and pushing them to change it or just not supporting the game(like i said there’s plenty more egregious reasons to protest this game if you wanna be mad about something)

But as usual sony stan’s wanna talk out of both sides or their ass, make everything about console wars then play dumb like you are actually concerned or care about the topic at hand.

Same shyt, new thread. Y’all even use racism to fight your console wars :smh: