They got a whole racist ass cartoon in Atomic Heart wtf

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume your talking on behalf of the developers and not how you feel?

This game wasn't made by 3 people.
This should have never made it to the final release yet alone be out in the game.

So if I put Ku Klux Klan artwork in a game I'm not responsible because I didn't create it? :Dead:
I agree with you it shouldn’t be in the game, but it’s not Ku Klux Klan stuff :comeon:

We have plenty of examples of modern art work and scenarios created by the actual devs that are far more egregious than this.

You seem very fond of nintendo and we don’t even have to go into how problematic some of their stuff has been.

So calm the fukk down and don’t be quoting me like you are telling me something about how i should feel :camby:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you it shouldn’t be in the game, but it’s not Ku Klux Klan stuff :comeon:

We have plenty of examples of modern art work and scenarios created by the actual devs that are far more egregious than this.

You seem very fond of nintendo and we don’t even have to go into how problematic some of their stuff has been.

So calm the fukk down and don’t be quoting me like you are telling me something about how i should feel :camby:

Did Nintendo even publicly about the multiple smash violations ?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume your talking on behalf of the developers and not how you feel?

This game wasn't made by 3 people.
This should have never made it to the final release yet alone be out in the game.

So if I put Ku Klux Klan artwork in a game I'm not responsible because I didn't create it? :Dead:
I don't feel like anyone voicing their issues about the makers and producers of games are overly sensitive in doing so. Apparently other people are tired of it though.

All I'm saying is it's easy to sit back and act like people are overly sensitive when the stuff they're complaining about doesn't even really concern you to begin with.

When a game has ties to a government and their funds in quiet support of attempted genocide its leave the political stuff out of our games.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Within context, it’s not as bad as the OP and tweet makes it out to be.

@5:50

It’s basically russian looney tunes from a long time ago. Probably should be removed from the game, but this isn’t something the devs/artists drew up themselves.

I’m assuming you’re black like me right?

That shyt don’t fly over her breh smh

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can be as mad as you want breh.

Looney tunes had way worse stuff and i still fukks with Wyle. E. Coyote :manny:

Word to Mr PoPo :wow:
Do what you want but I don’t get down like that. And no I’m not some pro black hotep brotha. But I do stand for something plus go check the old bioshock infinite thread I said fukk that game too