They got 350 lb defensive tackles lookin like this now?

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
These HS football factories like Gorman are about creating the perfect athlete with academics sprinkled in. Probably have scientists working in the cafeteria. Idk where he went to school but they should all look like this soon :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he playing this year or red-shirting?

coaching staff is stupid. they recruit all these 5 star dudes and then slow-play them because they "don't know the playbook yet" or "aren't ready". its stupid coach speak. same thing happened last year. eventhough our top recruits like jalen hurd played from game 1, they didn't get starters reps till the middle of the season.

mckenzie will start making noise around the Alabama game in mid-season.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just young thats all. Swag be going overboard with the hype

we played 2 up-tempo spread teams that like to throw almost every down the first two games. even without the concussion he suffered in fall camp that forced him to miss a week, Kahlil was not going to play alot. 350 lb. DTs like him become critical when you face power running teams like Arkansas, Georgia, and Alabama. Kahlil will start making noise around this time next month.

Daps
coaching staff is stupid. they recruit all these 5 star dudes and then slow-play them because they "don't know the playbook yet" or "aren't ready". its stupid coach speak. same thing happened last year. eventhough our top recruits like jalen hurd played from game 1, they didn't get starters reps till the middle of the season.

mckenzie will start making noise around the Alabama game in mid-season.

Ok,what's his NFL potential look like?

I know he gotta do at least 2 or 3 years before he can enter the Draft,but is he surefire NFL player or the jury still out?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok,what's his NFL potential look like?

I know he gotta do at least 2 or 3 years before he can enter the Draft,but is he surefire NFL player or the jury still out?

he'll be better in the pros. with the rise of these spread up-tempo offenses in college, his best skills don't really get utilized that often. which is taking up multiple blockers and stuffing the run game. however, he can also collapse the pocket on passing downs.

he'll be good. but his true freshmen classmate, Shy Tuttle, another 5 star recruit in his own right, MIGHT BE BETTER. He's not as strong as McKenzie but is more explosive. He's looked really good in the first two games of the season and is ahead of Kahlil right now.

Tennessee will have 2 of the best DTs in the country by this time next year when they are sophomores.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
This fat fukk the softest DT in college football. Watching Bama drive his big ass off the line everyplay he in :laff:
I'm glad you bumped this thread. I wanted to know how his season was going so far but it looks like I'm not missing much...

giphy.gif