They got 350 lb defensive tackles lookin like this now?

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Do you know that Kobe Bryant wanted to be a True Football player but he was so bad that he turned to something more easy like Basketball?

So that midget is far better than Kobe Bryant and the 100% of American "Athletes".

Even your best athlete is a fat baseball player. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

ohq6vxmjidss3jiwff0k.jpg

Messi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All Americans "Athletes".

When was the last time Argentina won a gold medal at the woirld cup? :mjlol:

And btw, honest question. Why dose a racist Argentinian join a predominately black american sports/hiphop/ect. forum when you have american sports? :what:

At posting babe ruth as our best athlte bruh he might be top 100 :laff::laff:

I swear foreigners want us to care about soccer SOOOO BAD so they can finally say they are better at something than us :laff::laff:

And word, the midget is better at kobe at glorified kick ball but Kobe is an all around better athlete and far superior athletically....Sh!t, the midget might not even be the best player on EITHER barca or his international team :laff:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

And btw, honest question. Why dose a racist Argentinian join a predominately black american sports/hiphop/ect. forum when you have american sports? :what:

I swear foreigners want us to care about soccer SOOOO BAD so they can finally say they are better at something than us :laff::laff:

And word, the midget is better at kobe at glorified kick ball but Kobe is an all around better athlete and far superior athletically....Sh!t, the midget might not even be the best player on EITHER barca or his international team :laff:
:childplease::rudy::stopitslime:

anyway i don't know why you all respond to that racist argentinian troll.

Antares

Banned
Daps

I am here improving my English while a troll some Americans... I'm not an England colony like the US, so I have to learn it doing things like this, it is a funny way to do it. Take it easy, I'm learning Chinese also and I do the same in Chinese forums.

If I no troll anyone I will never be replied.

Now, you know my secret, don't tell it to anyone.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Do you know that Kobe Bryant wanted to be a True Football player but he was so bad that he turned to something more easy like Basketball?

So that midget is far better than Kobe Bryant and the 100% of American "Athletes".

Even your best athlete is a fat baseball player. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

ohq6vxmjidss3jiwff0k.jpg

Messi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All Americans "Athletes".

honestly if kobe truly decided to focus on football at a young enough age he could make a living on the pitch
messi ain't making the highschool squad

a truly great athlete can translate his talents across multiple sports

the usa produces the highest amount of raw pure athletic talent period

:troll:I see you doe*

Antares

Banned
Daps
honestly if kobe truly decided to focus on football at a young enough age he could make a living on the pitch
messi ain't making the highschool squad

a truly great athlete can translate his talents across multiple sports

the usa produces the highest amount of raw pure athletic talent period

:troll:I see you doe*

The requirement to be the best athlete in the world is being the most dominant player in the most competitive sport in the world... The most competitive sport in the world is True Football... Messi dominates True Football, therefore, Messi is the best athlete in the world.

Simple as that.

For example, Michael Jordan dominated a sport that it wasn't played around the world, well even in America nobody played it, and he is called one of the best American athletes behind Babe Ruth, that is ridiculous.:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
:russ::russ::russ:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The requirement to be the best athlete in the world is being the most dominant player in the most competitive sport in the world... The most competitive sport in the world is True Football... Messi dominates True Football, therefore, Messi is the best athlete in the world.

Simple as that.

For example, Michael Jordan dominated a sport that it wasn't played around the world, well even in America nobody played it, and he is called one of the best American athletes behind Babe Ruth, that is ridiculous.:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
:russ::russ::russ:

:troll:you are entitled to your opinion

I say athleticism is measured by set attributes speed strength dexterity balance height weight etc. largely determined by genetic limits

but sport specific skill such as touch dribbling skill shot accuracy blah blah blah that are a product of time practicing/playing and top notch training/instruction

most soccer players are average to below average athletes but they are elite in terms of skill development
the best soccer players would barely be average in any other sport

where as in the top two sports in the states(basketball/gridiron football) you have a wealth of extremely gifted athletes who if given proper instruction and sufficient time could develop world class skill to complement their already world class athleticism

:troll:but as I said I respect your opinion brehbruh way to stand your ground*

Antares

Banned
Daps
:troll:you are entitled to your opinion

I say athleticism is measured by set attributes speed strength dexterity balance height weight etc. largely determined by genetic limits

but sport specific skill such as touch dribbling skill shot accuracy blah blah blah that are a product of time practicing/playing and top notch training/instruction

most soccer players are average to below average athletes but they are elite in terms of skill development
the best soccer players would barely be average in any other sport

where as in the top two sports in the states(basketball/gridiron football) you have a wealth of extremely gifted athletes who if given proper instruction and sufficient time could develop world class skill to complement their already world class athleticism

:troll:but as I said I respect your opinion brehbruh way to stand your ground*

Being tall and having more weight doesn't make you a better athlete.

With your logic Yao Ming was better than Jordan.

So Yao Ming is the best Basketball player of all times, Americans can't be good even in their own sports:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Being tall and having more weight doesn't make you a better athlete.

With your logic Yao Ming was better than Jordan.

So Yao Ming is the best Basketball player of all times, Americans can't be good even in their own sports:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

those two attributes I placed last

:troll:okay dude
:troll:I get it I get it*

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
:mjlol:
You dont think Cyclist/Runners/Soccer players arent taking steroids?

Basically...if there is money/fame involved...folks are juicing.

The British guy who just won the Tour de France had urine thrown in his face during the race by someone who thought he was doping.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
The British guy who just won the Tour de France had urine thrown in his face during the race by someone who thought he was doping.

People really don't realize the physical demand/strain it puts on your body to cycle at the levels they do....they're not on your leisurely bike ride.

maintaining a pace of 28-32 mph for hours at a time, with climbs of 3,000 ft....burning 8,000 calories a day/stage

plenty of doping, and mechanical fukkery going on.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I am here improving my English while a troll some Americans... I'm not an England colony like the US, so I have to learn it doing things like this, it is a funny way to do it. Take it easy, I'm learning Chinese also and I do the same in Chinese forums.

If I no troll anyone I will never be replied.

Now, you know my secret, don't tell it to anyone.

It's funny foreigners constantly come to our sports forums and troll us with sh!t like "ya'll suck at True football" "your sports suck" ect. But you would not catch and american doing the same to a foreign soccer forum... It's gone daddy syundrom is what it is.....I mean it';s a fact we rule the world and are better then every body else at just about everything so ya'll inferior guys just have to get noticed somehow, ya knoiw? :manny:

Ya'll want us to recognize SOOOOO BAD :russ:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
This Argeninian poster just said he only posts here to troll yet people are still replying to him?

Wtf I gotta question some of yalls logic at times :mjlol: