They getting greedy... Amazon now Youtube ...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I'll pay Netflix that kind of money but YouTube isn't worth paying for. They'll have to really step up their professionalism if they want me to pay.
Lol@charging more than Netflix to watch Cobra Kai. The rest of the Youtube Originals aren’t worth charging for. They are moving in the right direction, but they are nowhere near where they can charge that kind of money. If they were, it would be offered as a separate service. I think this shyt is gonna flop. Why would anybody buy Youtube as a music service anyway :dwillhuh:. Although if they had Netflix content plus YouTube Red and the music all in one bundle, I would be all in.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
As long as my $7.99 price gets grandfathered in and they implement Google Music's player interface and cloud storage, I'm fine.

Edit: fukk this, I'm going to Spotify instead. $12 for YouTube Premium to access the same features I use now for Red :mindblown:
From what I’m reading so far, you will be switched to Youtube music at the same price and can add YouTube Red for $2 or you can switch over YouTube Red subscription right now $9.99 and be grandfathered in (that’s what I did since I already was paying 10 bucks anyway).

Edit: I heard wrong. It sounds like you are good.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
From what I’m reading so far, you will be switched to Youtube music at the same price and can add YouTube Red for $2 or you can switch over YouTube Red subscription right now $9.99 and be grandfathered in (that’s what I did since I already was paying 10 bucks anyway).

So already existing GPM subscribers are already set! :blessed:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Saw this on reddit as well. Thank fukking God. :banderas::banderas: