They fired him after he stocked all the shelves

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ:You ain't eva lied on this one. I wouldn't go out like that, but I know that was just how that man was feeling. I got let go from a joint after spending 2 hours solving someone's issue. I didn't know I was being let go so I told my boss "Hold up, im working this thing out. I will be right with you." Feeling good and plotting how I was gonna do my next move for something else we had going, get told "Hey, can you help me with something?" and was pulled into a conference room with him and the head of HR. They didn't have to let me drive 45 minutes and bust my ass just to fire me.

Unlike this dude, I got a severance, but that shyt will burn.

When I got fired from a well known record label and agency I used to work at I knew it was coming because they gradually stopped giving me assignments to the point where I wasn't doing anything but sitting around the whole week but they had set up a meeting at Thursday at 4:30 pm on my calendar. I was like I'm clearly getting fired.......it just sucked because I was commuting from Philly to NY everyday. I could have stayed home. I got 2 weeks severence which really ain't shyt but they did me a favor because I got unemployment when I had been planning on quitting for weeks.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Naw I think they wanted to fire him all alone but instead had him come in and do work and then fire him at the end.

Happened to me before, I told them on the phone if you're firing me tell me now, I'm not driving a hour to Headquarters to "talk" when you already made your decision.

I went anyways and they fired me. I flipped that fukking table over and threw my work uniforms walked out

I did the same thing but I guess they knew better. I just said just tell me if I'm fired so I don't waste gas. I was in a work confrontation the day before where a coworker bytch was being disrespectful and refused to leave my area while she was eating cake, so I snatched her food and fork and dunked it in the trash like 2001 Shaq and said now you got no reason to be here. She ended up getting fired and I got a verbal warning :ehh:. I refused the verbal warning too and said I already spoke to L&I, they told me don't admit fault for nothin, my job let it go. I didn't even want my coworker to get fired, hoes just trip sometimes.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
he did what we all would want to do in that scenario. strictly off general principles
No, some of us have sense. Went from getting fired and getting one more check to committing crimes on camera he will have to pay for...... with that check.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
In my younger years working retail I’ve seen them pull this stunt multiple times…they know they gonna fire the person but let them work the whole shift or for however much they need em then let them go after….this looks like Walmart or Sam’s club so I can definitely see them pulling that shyt

He dumb af for doing this but I get it…
Makes me wonder. Would I rather get fired I've worked or right before my next shift?
:jbhmm:
Honestly, right after I get that day's worth of hours. At least I don't come in the next day wasting my time. I rather get fired on Friday evening than Monday morning.
:manny:
His homeboy's have to clean all that stuff up. You made at the boss, but hurt the homies. If you catching a charge, slash your manager's tires.
:what:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Fire me after I done stocked all the shelves? Nah, homie…you got me all the way fukked up. I’m going through every aisle I did like the ultimate warrior. Knocking everything I did, down!

200w.gif

Being paid to do my job before being released

:wtf:

Unbelievable !

:comeon: