They fired him after he stocked all the shelves

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
He stocked all those shelf’s by himself. Right :comeon:
Naw I think they wanted to fire him all alone but instead had him come in and do work and then fire him at the end.

Happened to me before, I told them on the phone if you're firing me tell me now, I'm not driving a hour to Headquarters to "talk" when you already made your decision.

I went anyways and they fired me. I flipped that fukking table over and threw my work uniforms walked out

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It was some clown shyt to have him stock up when they KNEW he was getting fired so I don’t feel any kinda way about what he did

Dude is the lowest man on the totem pole and they chose to shǐt on him one last time regardless of the circumstances.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was some clown shyt to have him stock up when they KNEW he was getting fired so I don’t feel any kinda way about what he did

Dude is the lowest man on the totem pole and they chose to shǐt on him one last time regardless of the circumstances.
or maybe he was 3 hrs late on a final and came in and worked hard to "avoid" the termination. I've seen shiit like this too,

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Naw I think they wanted to fire him all alone but instead had him come in and do work and then fire him at the end.

Happened to me before, I told them on the phone if you're firing me tell me now, I'm not driving a hour to Headquarters to "talk" when you already made your decision.

I went anyways and they fired me. I flipped that fukking table over and threw my work uniforms walked out
Alright Mr Darnell :mjlol: