They cancelled Longmire. Gotdamnit

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I love this show. Vic is so damn sexy in this shyt and boo at Walt for not at least smashing her one time. She was ready to fukk multiple times even came to his house in the middle of the day with beer and titties out in her day off. Glad we got another season coming. Isn't the actor playing Walt Australian?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man I love this show. Vic is so damn sexy in this shyt and boo at Walt for not at least smashing her one time. She was ready to fukk multiple times even came to his house in the middle of the day with beer and titties out in her day off. Glad we got another season coming. Isn't the actor playing Walt Australian?
Yeah Robert Taylor is from Australia.
He was in that Will Smith movie Focus using his natural accent. shyt was bizarre because I am used to him being cowboy Walt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched the first three episodes; I was really hoping that they would kill off Walt's doctor girlfriend because that actress has a really unfortunate face and I don't like looking at it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man so many storylines that make you :wow:

On Season 5 and that episode with the ptsd patient kidnapping the doctor and shooting walt :wow:

Gabby's storyline in Season 4:mjcry:

Show makes me miss Seattle and those beautiful native women they got out there :pachaha: