They cancelled Longmire. Gotdamnit

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bruh, I keep up with TV/Movie news & I have never heard of this show until the OP brought it up in another thread. What network does it air on? What Major Studio produces this show?
Longmire aired in A&E; it averaged 5.6 million viewers weekly during what became it's last season; was produced by Warner brothers.

It's problem was that it would get low numbers in the 18-49 demo and A&E had no ownership stake in the series at all.

CBS should pick it up. It is exactly the type of procedural show that network likes.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bruh, I keep up with TV/Movie news & I have never heard of this show until the OP brought it up in another thread. What network does it air on? What Major Studio produces this show?

They had a marathon one Saturday when i was lounging around. I fell in love w/ the show. Watched the last 2 seasons every monday on A&E. If u saw the cliffhanger they left on, you'd understand :beli:

Show is piff. Its better than Sons of Anarchy :usure:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
7075-tig.jpg

Very underrated show and one of my favorites.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
7r6INNZ.jpg

Based on the Walt Longmire mystery novels by best-selling author Craig Johnson, this contemporary crime drama stars Australian actor Robert Taylor in the title role, the charismatic and dedicated sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyo. Longmire patrols the county with a brave face and sense of humor, but deep inside he hides the pain of his wife's recent death.
With the urging of his daughter, Cady, and the help of Vic, a new female deputy, Longmire gains a new appreciation of his job and decides to run for re-election. He's committed to putting his life back together, one piece at a time, and he often calls on best friend and confidant Henry Standing Bear for support.

MoviePilot has a pretty good rundown of all you would need to know about the show before it debuts on Netflix:
Get Ready for Longmire Before it Rides Into Netflix