They begged social workers to save 8-year-old Sophia Mason. She was found dead in a bathtub

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I feel like the grandmother and family should've stepped in and taken her when they saw her in danger and the system's inaction
Most likely the child's mother would claim that grandma kidnapped the child.
What decisions
What to do with the child's welfare. I used to work in a state run children's home. Ultimately there are too little resources (staff and budget) and the wheels of family court move extremely slow.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Tragic but these states don't give a damn about our children's welfare. They will fund everything but programs to help our families and kids at risk of abuse. Its gotten so bad here in Texas that there is no room for children in the foster care system. Our church ended up housing some children in between placement because they have no space for them to go until either a bed opens up or a family member is approved for placement.
Bro my God kids mama was abusing the shyt out of the kids. Everyone called CPS, the kids was even at the school telling the councilors they mama was abusing them. Showing them bruises and that. They literally did NOTHING. No change in custody or nothing, even though my potna said he would take the kids and was able to take care of them. These agencies literally don't do anything. My potna had to commit suicide to get his child support cut off so she could end up homeless to get the kids out of that situation.

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Some people in this world I truly wish had no ability to procreate

RIP to this child. She didn’t deserve this

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Most likely the child's mother would claim that grandma kidnapped the child.

What to do with the child's welfare. I used to work in a state run children's home. Ultimately there are too little resources (staff and budget) and the wheels of family court move extremely slow.
She clearly didn't give af about her child so doubt she would've fought for her

My potna had to commit suicide to get his child support cut off so she could end up homeless to get the kids out of that situation.
:wtf:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Should be criminal negligence/accessory charges filed on everyone who failed to do their job. Absolutely pathetic. States care more about migrant and illegals kids than their own citizens

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
She clearly didn't give af about her child so doubt she would've fought for her
The mother most likely had an incentive to have the child in her home. Financial or worse.

Even if the grandmother filed for custody, it would be a long drawn out process. Especially with how the caseworkers moved.

Should be criminal negligence/accessory charges filed on everyone who failed to do their job. Absolutely pathetic. States care more about migrant and illegals kids than their own citizens
An investigation would be had and lessons will be learned. I hate that phrase.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
A lot of these social agencies are under staffed and the jobs don't pay that much so its difficult to get the wheels turning.

But RIP to the poor child. Those parents should he charged to the full extent of the law and then some.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Bro my God kids mama was abusing the shyt out of the kids. Everyone called CPS, the kids was even at the school telling the councilors they mama was abusing them. Showing them bruises and that. They literally did NOTHING. No change in custody or nothing, even though my potna said he would take the kids and was able to take care of them. These agencies literally don't do anything. My potna had to commit suicide to get his child support cut off so she could end up homeless to get the kids out of that situation.

whoa what the fukk?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The mother most likely had an incentive to have the child in her home. Financial or worse.

Even if the grandmother filed for custody, it would be a long drawn out process. Especially with how the caseworkers moved.

An investigation would be had and lessons will be learned. I hate that phrase.
A lesson and some corporate course ain’t good enough. This ain’t an after school special. A child was tortured and died due to sheer negligence by multiple people. Jail is the lesson

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
chick sold p*ssy, brotha was a pimp or had connections, and she's pretty too

sad stuff

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I used to work at CPS as an Investigator and saw first hand how broken the system is. You got kids fresh out of college having to determine what abuse/neglect is. Workers overworked, carrying extremely big caseloads which causes them to miss the serious cases because they're investigating BS reports from jealous family member or exes.

Then you have the lazy co worker who reads the report before going out and thinks the allegations are fake so they don't go out to the home until much later,sometimes days.

Sorry about your loss mayne.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

whoa what the fukk?

I had to close my nikkas casket bro, that shyt will never stop haunting me. He was begging for someone to help for years and nobody did anything. It's a long story I'd rather not retraumatize myself with right now knowing I have court tomorrow dealing with my abusive ex wife.