TheVerge: Apple tells Microsoft to put up or shut up over Xbox profitability

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You looking at it from a fanboy perspective, why did they lose a billion? Because they decided to fix any issue for free and extend everyone's warranty for 3yrs.

That's where the billion went to, it's customers. Imagine knowing your PS5 is covered for the 1+3yr warranty. You good until 2025 basically, that's what actually happened and you look at it like it was a negative? Could have been, but it worked out just like when PSN went down. That lead to free games every month. You'll recognize that tho huh man? :martin:

It was a recall that they were sued over:gucci:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm just imagining the fury when some big new game is a Mac exclusive :ohlawd:

but for real, what are they offering over a PC or console?

Nice.aesthetics and a super premium price tag :pachaha:

I want to see what they can do even if it's a one off. I hate that bullshyt they promote with Apple arcade:camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:

they had no choice or they would gotten the shyt sued out of them and their gaming division would have gotten shyt on by everyone
Is that right? Because the PS2 sold more systems than the Xbox 360 did and they had disc read error which was way more widespread, Sony got sued worldwide but none of this was finalized for about 5yrs, Sony claimed and has maintained they did nothing wrong :stop:

The reason the PS2 sold as many consoles as it did was disc read error. Why do you think I'm team Xbox? I worked at funcoland (they was bought out by GameStop) when the PS2 launched and I swear on all of my kids lives this is what happened. Broken systems was piled ceiling high in stacks, all disc read error, it either wouldn't read CD or would read DVD. And since the idea of HAVING TO GET A WARRANTY was a new idea because cartridge based consoles didn't break down as often, and with shortages being worse than the PS5 shyt of today... if your system broke? You then had to get on a waiting list. Because some people didn't get launch system preorders until a month after launch. It was stupid hectic, the internet wasn't giving play by plays on topics like this back then so unless your knew about this somehow? :hula: You wouldn't.

So we'd have reps come by the store every so often, a Sony rep, a Nintendo rep, sometimes a rep from a dev like EA or Activision (just a regular dude, not a suit) and the Sony rep was like they are aware of the system issues but they have no plans to do anything about it. That's when I decided to get an Xbox. My launch PS2 wouldn't play DVDs and I only got another system immediately because I worked at a game store (roughed somebody's system but they wouldn't know because we would call them when they came in) And I've been happier with Xbox overall ever since. The PS4 is the first time I skipped a major console but I still played it enough to know I didn't need it :manny: I will get a PS5 and I'll have 2 gens worth of gaming with last gen being likely damn near free :win: If anyone doubts anything I wrote here I can easily provide links :francis:

It was a recall that they were sued over:gucci:
They were sued over it. :why:
Love these Sony narratives where the lying is uh thee mandatory :ufdup:
Show me where they got sued and lost, I'll wait. There isn't even much to find so I know what you are even capable of pulling up. Let's see it tho :bryan:

Then, switch the search from Xbox to PlayStation and watch the countless articles detailing all types of ways Sony PlayStation lost in court, sued, worldwide by a variety of countries over various highly questionable practices. You sir are outgunned and outmanmned, stand down :umad: