TheVerge: Apple tells Microsoft to put up or shut up over Xbox profitability

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Actually I think they don’t wanna give apple a peak cause apple might think about jumping i. Game hardware and all apple stans gonna cop :dead:

There’s been heavy rumors about Apple jumping into the hardware gaming business for more than a decade. Even before Steve Jobs died he was teasing the Ipod Touch’s evolution into a gaming handheld.

If Apple drops into the dedicated gaming wars it’ll be because they really feel they can take the shyt over

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Apple is smart enough to know it would be a waste of money and fruitless effort to get into the console space at this juncture. They'll stick to mobile to continue to leverage their handset market.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Apple need to link with AMD and jump into that desktop gaming market
I'd be more inclined to think they'd hook up with a graphics card company and make an overly-expensive PC specifically for mining, dump twice dev cost into marketing and end up making bank selling the rigs to people too technologically illiterate to make their own - most of whom would end up paying more of the rig than they'd ever make actually mining.
That sounds like the true Apple model.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm strictly.a console gamer but it always makes me wonder with how good they are making their computers for everything else why not have that option?
a lot of games don't support Apple's OS, and then the API's and drivers aren't really there to get top notch performance

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
a lot of games don't support Apple's OS, and then the API's and drivers aren't really there to get top notch performance

I'm saying though the possibility is there. You think if they announced they were entering that space the hype wouldn't be there?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm saying though the possibility is there. You think if they announced they were entering that space the hype wouldn't be there?
I'm just imagining the fury when some big new game is a Mac exclusive :ohlawd:

but for real, what are they offering over a PC or console?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Didn't Microsoft lose like a billion because of the red ring of death?
You looking at it from a fanboy perspective, why did they lose a billion? Because they decided to fix any issue for free and extend everyone's warranty for 3yrs.

That's where the billion went to, it's customers. Imagine knowing your PS5 is covered for the 1+3yr warranty. You good until 2025 basically, that's what actually happened and you look at it like it was a negative? Could have been, but it worked out just like when PSN went down. That lead to free games every month. You'll recognize that tho huh man? :martin:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
You looking at it from a fanboy perspective, why did they lose a billion? Because they decided to fix any issue for free and extend everyone's warranty for 3yrs.

That's where the billion went to, it's customers. Imagine knowing your PS5 is covered for the 1+3yr warranty. You good until 2025 basically, that's what actually happened and you look at it like it was a negative? Could have been, but it worked out just like when PSN went down. That lead to free games every month. You'll recognize that tho huh man? :martin:
:mjlol:

they had no choice or they would gotten the shyt sued out of them and their gaming division would have gotten shyt on by everyone