"These two movies are totally different but exactly the same" LOL

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I just had a real life :ohhh: moment, hit me like a ton of fukking bricks, Juice and The Craft are two of my favorite movies and they lowkey have the same fukking plot.

shyt got me even thinking of the little moments like, Q talking to Sam Jackson in the arcade and Sarah talking to the old fortune teller, both warning them of impending doom and giving them council.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Pointbreaktheatrical.jpg

latest

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Love Jones and The Photograph except they threw in some scavenger hunt to knock off the obvious rip.

Daps
220px-Avatar-Teaser-Poster.jpg

The evil white men want to take out the colored people, and the good white man goes on the colored side, is easily welcomed in, learns the colored ways, gets ranked above all the colored men who have been living that way their entire lives, and gets the colored leader’s daughter

Same story over and over again

White men have this innate desire to be the most "civilized" and "savage" at the same time.

They are insecure about their own masculinity in the modern world so they love depicting themselves as top shelf in their own world but somehow able to come to the colored man's world and be better too.