These Trump voters talking about January 6th live in an alternate universe

Daps
And yet, me only based on my own education and knowledge and not the benefit of actually being in the halls of congress could see where the party was going from GW on to especially Sarah Palin and the Tea Party which ramped up getting us here. Guarantee Scarborough voted for Mccain knowing that it would put an idiot lunatic like Palin a heartbeat away from the Presidency. I'm not into letting people like Scarborough, Nicole Wallace, that was Bush's communication's person, Michael Steele, etc. launder their past through MSNBC, given I've yet to see them repudiate their beliefs. Again, Scarborough would be only too happy for another regressive to take office with similar policies to Trump. He just doesn't like Trump's in your face corruption and criminality and the fact that he made fun of his wife's facelift.

That's what I said. All these boys love Trump policies, which are basically Republican policies. What they hate is the destruction of democracy and the destruction of America, which is Trump's goal. Therefore they see him as their enemy.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Jan 6th shyt pretty much proves that the system is broken. Imagine a group of black people attacking the capital where 6 people get killed, 150 police officers get injured and 4 commit suicide.
A few businesses get looted and they act like it’s the worse thing that’s ever happened in America meanwhile they act like what happened at the Capitol was not real

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you're saying but I think a lot of people toed the Republican line because America is so party based. I've never said Scarborough aint a republican. He's a republican through and through and believes in republican values. But with that being said, the worst republican didn't want to destroy American democracy. GWB as terrible a president as he was, believed in American democracy. Trump is a different animal and a lot of these folks didn't realize how damaging he would be until he got in there. Now I think it was stupid of them to not realize that, but I can understand how they got there. America is built on precedent. Up until now, no American president had set this type of precedent. Everything Trump did was new and unprecedented. Scarborough turned on him almost immediately after his election when he saw the foolery starting to happen.
not really, bush jr was just as trash, racist, corrupt etc, dont let liberals fool you now that theyve rehabbed bush jr, wait 20 years when someone is "worse than trump" and liberals will act like that new dude is unprecedented and rehab trump, liberal okey doke

Daps
not really, bush jr was just as trash, racist, corrupt etc, dont let liberals fool you now that theyve rehabbed bush jr, wait 20 ars when someone is "worse than trump" and liberals will act like that new dude is unprecedented and rehab trump

Yall missing the point. When did GWB try to do a hostile takeover of the US? Presidents warmonger. Presidents do their corrupt stuff. A President has never led an insurrection and tried to destroy American democracy.

That's where true Republicans draw the line.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
That's what I said. All these boys love Trump policies, which are basically Republican policies. What they hate is the destruction of democracy and the destruction of America, which is Trump's goal. Therefore they see him as their enemy.
Thing I was responding to was the “GOAT Cac” part. Someone like Scarborough could never be that.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall missing the point. When did GWB try to do a hostile takeover of the US? Presidents warmonger. Presidents do their corrupt stuff. A President has never led an insurrection and tried to destroy American democracy.

That's where true Republicans draw the line.
how about when he got into office it was a SUCCSESFUL coup, unlike trumps maga fakkits. were you born yesterday ? al gore actually won and bush jr had the gusanos in florida and other republican goons stop the recount, also his brother was governor. true republicans my ass, theyre all pieces of shyt, trump isnt brand new

Daps
how about when he got into office it was a SUCCSESFUL coup, unlike trumps maga fakkits. were you born yesterday ? al gore actually won and bush jr had the gusanos in florida and other republican goons stop the recount, also his brother was governor. true republicans my ass, theyre all pieces of shyt, trump isnt brand new

Yes, you're right, in the year 2000, we had armed insurrectionists where people stormed the US capital to kill the vice president and throw out the election results. We've seen this before. You're right :o:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2000, we had a president who waged war on the American people. Nothing about any of this is new, we seen it all before.
had we seen what happened in 2000 in modern history before that in america ? gore won , not just pop vote he won the ec because he won the state of florida on every recount. to me that shyt was unprecedented. and nobody did anything about it. we also lost mad rights under bush jr. how is it a democracy when the people under the current voting rules of the country chose gore but bush jr became president. thats all im saying .

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
January 6th might be the biggest example of white privilege in recent history.

If President Obama lost to Romney in 2012 and.....
-Incited a January 6th insurrection where police died and Congress members lives were put in danger for the sake of staying in power.
-Involved in a fake elector conspiracy scheme in swing states Romney won in which "electors" would sign fake papers sent to VP Biden to count that declared Obama the winner of that state in an effort to stay in power.

:whew::whew::whew:
You don't even have to go that far. BLM protesters had rubber bullets shot at them for not clearing the streets fast enough in DC just months prior to Jan. 6th.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
True but I will say Scarborough has always been more willing to criticize Republicans compared to the average conservative.

Now, sure. He'll never admit that he helped create the atmosphere for Trump to exist, though. From Gingrich all through Boehner, he and his conservative Reagan-worshipper friends used the crazy fringe to win hearts and minds, and used those numbers to win elections. Now the fringe they empowered is in the driver's seat and it's suddenly a problem.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Now, sure. He'll never admit that he helped create the atmosphere for Trump to exist, though. From Gingrich all through Boehner, he and his conservative Reagan-worshipper friends used the crazy fringe to win hearts and minds, and used those numbers to win elections. Now the fringe they empowered is in the driver's seat and it's suddenly a problem.
Of course I hate all conservatives personally lol. But I can admit he's one of the more reasonable ones even if he bodied that intern that one time lol.