These Trump voters talking about January 6th live in an alternate universe

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
January 6th might be the biggest example of white privilege in recent history.

If President Obama lost to Romney in 2012 and.....
-Incited a January 6th insurrection where police died and Congress members lives were put in danger for the sake of staying in power.
-Involved in a fake elector conspiracy scheme in swing states Romney won in which "electors" would sign fake papers sent to VP Biden to count that declared Obama the winner of that state in an effort to stay in power.

:whew::whew::whew:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i knew it would be this panel.

these people are scary. at least it ends with them being split on Trump/DeFattis

can't wait to see them eat themselves and that war to play out:lolbron:

also notice the white women the most vocal ones on this panel you pawg lovers.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
They have been radicalized by 30+ years of right wing propaganda. Ailes and Murdoch wanted to ensure that something like Nixon resigning never happened again, and they were successful beyond their wildest dreams. The AM stations in this country nationwide are practically all right wing propaganda on their talk shows. This is the result. Combine this with their fear that white people are being marginalized as their numbers decrease, and it will get worse.

Trump also being the psychopathic narcissistic liar he is has exacerbated this as well. The whole party exists on nothing but lies, obfuscation and aggrievement.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

Sidenote, Joe Scarborough is one of the GOAT cacs. During the Trump years, this dude would get so mad he would be yelling at the top of his lungs. I once thought this cat was about to have a heart attack in the studio cause I know his blood pressure had to be in danger levels :pachaha:
He's not actually. I will give him credit in that he has become one of the more reasonable conservatives as the Trump era proceeded but he was only too happy to give him millions of dollars in free air time before they fell out and if you drill down into his beliefs, it will still be about tax cuts for the wealthy, blah blah blah. For guys like him, it's not so much that he disagrees with Trump's policies but rather he finds him too boorish for his tastes. Him and his wife were partying with him for years.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Sidenote, Joe Scarborough is one of the GOAT cacs. During the Trump years, this dude would get so mad he would be yelling at the top of his lungs. I once thought this cat was about to have a heart attack in the studio cause I know his blood pressure had to be in danger levels :pachaha:
nah I disagree Scarborough and his chick were 2 of the most blatant in giving Trump free airtime on their show prior to the 2016 election.

then they got butthurt when he slighted them later

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
nah I disagree Scarborough and his chick were 2 of the most blatant in giving Trump free airtime on their show prior to the 2016 election.

then they got butthurt when he slighted them later
True but I will say Scarborough has always been more willing to criticize Republicans compared to the average conservative.

Daps
He's not actually. I will give him credit in that he has become one of the more reasonable conservatives as the Trump era proceeded but he was only too happy to give him millions of dollars in free air time before they fell out and if you drill down into his beliefs, it will still be about tax cuts for the wealthy, blah blah blah. For guys like him, it's not so much that he disagrees with Trump's policies but rather he finds him too boorish for his tastes. Him and his wife were partying with him for years.

I see what you're saying but I think a lot of people toed the Republican line because America is so party based. I've never said Scarborough aint a republican. He's a republican through and through and believes in republican values. But with that being said, the worst republican didn't want to destroy American democracy. GWB as terrible a president as he was, believed in American democracy. Trump is a different animal and a lot of these folks didn't realize how damaging he would be until he got in there. Now I think it was stupid of them to not realize that, but I can understand how they got there. America is built on precedent. Up until now, no American president had set this type of precedent. Everything Trump did was new and unprecedented. Scarborough turned on him almost immediately after his election when he saw the foolery starting to happen.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I see what you're saying but I think a lot of people toed the Republican line because America is so party based. I've never said Scarborough aint a republican. He's a republican through and through and believes in republican values. But with that being said, the worst republican didn't want to destroy American democracy. GWB as terrible a president as he was, believed in American democracy. Trump is a different animal and a lot of these folks didn't realize how damaging he would be until he got in there. Now I think it was stupid of them to not realize that, but I can understand how they got there. America is built on precedent. Up until now, no American president had set this type of precedent. Everything Trump did was new and unprecedented. Scarborough turned on him almost immediately after his election when he saw the foolery starting to happen.
And yet, me only based on my own education and knowledge and not the benefit of actually being in the halls of congress could see where the party was going from GW on to especially Sarah Palin and the Tea Party which ramped up getting us here. Guarantee Scarborough voted for Mccain knowing that it would put an idiot lunatic like Palin a heartbeat away from the Presidency. I'm not into letting people like Scarborough, Nicole Wallace, that was Bush's communication's person, Michael Steele, etc. launder their past through MSNBC, given I've yet to see them repudiate their beliefs. Again, Scarborough would be only too happy for another regressive to take office with similar policies to Trump. He just doesn't like Trump's in your face corruption and criminality and the fact that he made fun of his wife's facelift.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yet imbeciles and hucksters like tariq want black folks to stay home and not vote when every one of these folks will be lined up waiting at the polls to vote in racists.
This is what I don’t understand about the don’t vote crowd. For their dumbass plan to work everyone would have to stop voting otherwise you’re just giving all the power to the side that does vote :what: