THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just to be clear, I would've never expected Jimmy to make that pass to Sanders. Considering how a lot of the deep throws he made this season were behind the receiver, makes sense he over threw him thinking he had to give it a little more.

This one is on Kyle tbh. And it fukking sucks because he was incredible almost all season. People are right calling him the new Andy Reid.

Here's were the Chiefs have looked the best all playoffs. So we better be fukking ready.

And we weren't. FUUUUCK :damn:

ladrillazos.gif
ladrillazos.gif
ladrillazos.gif

I wasn't expecting this SB appearance at all but losing like this AGAIN hurts too much breh. I can't :mjcry: :to: I don't think I can even post much in here, at least for a week or something.

In-fukking-credible how Kyle choked away another SB. Dude gave up on that series before half time and went away from what was working on the 4th quarter when he needed a TD or at least milk the fukking clock.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We have work to do brehs. The better team won. Problem is Jimmy is 28 can he really get better. Does he merit the contract we gave him?

Jimmy ain’t the only problem.....

Jimmie as well.... that 3rd and 15 was some shyt

I remember when Honey Badger was on the market I said we should’ve went after him and cut Ward

Daps
We have work to do brehs. The better team won. Problem is Jimmy is 28 can he really get better. Does he merit the contract we gave him?
Kyle fault. Only thing Jimmy can do is improve his decision making, stop with the dumb ass int’s and learn to throw the ball away. This L is on Kyle. In the last 2 Super Bowls the 49ers went away from the run on the last drive.

Jimmy is at his peak , if he improves his dumb ass mistakes he’ll be fine