THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dumbfounded at this decision to throw away that drive before the half. Only reason we almost got a FG or even a TD (I hated that call but it was PI according to that horrible rule) was because Andy called a TO himself :smh: ::why:

We fukking SUCK coming out of halftime and being so conservative while the other team is going for it in every 4th and short is gonna bite us in the ass. Never be scared to win.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Shannahan needs to get his shyt together. Not being aggressive to end the half is some rookie "I'm scared of the moment" shyt.

He needs to pick this shyt up in the 2nd half.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Those outside runs are working. Not scoring a td on the first drive hurts, as well as that opi and the pick were all points lost

Daps
Those outside runs are working. Not scoring a td on the first drive hurts, as well as that opi and the pick were all points lost
That pick was some damn bullshyt by Jimmy because he was in trouble and should have thrown it away. Had they not got that FG off the turnover we’d be feeling good with any lead at the half

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shannahan needs to get his shyt together. Not being aggressive to end the half is some rookie "I'm scared of the moment" shyt.

He needs to pick this shyt up in the 2nd half.

man.... what a first half.

I feel the frustration but on the flipside, I know I’d they don’t call that PI on Kittle (which I don’t agree with) we going into the half up 13 or 17

Kyle probably about to empty the playbook this half.

Our defense playing well getting a couple of 3 and outs. If we can’t get a turnover, we gotta keep on getting them off the field and we may can take this home

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That pick was some damn bullshyt by Jimmy because he was in trouble and should have thrown it away. Had they not got that FG off the turnover we’d be feeling good with any lead at the half

That was a bad throw on that pic..... but it also looked like whomever the WR was, had stopped running the route. Looks like if he would’ve not given up he could’ve got that or at worst knocked it away.

But agreed, it shouldn’t have happened

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I feel the frustration but on the flipside, I know I’d they don’t call that PI on Kittle (which I don’t agree with) we going into the half up 13 or 17

Our defense playing well getting a couple of 3 and outs. If we can’t get a turnover, we gotta keep on getting them off the field and we may can take this home

He motherfukking better.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a game we can win low scoring defensive oritented game. Got to come out with a strong drive to start the secondhalf and restablish ourselves

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

Our defense it's ballin. I think there chiefs are 1-6 on 3rd downs so far. We're getting good movement on offense, we just need to score TD's.

Like Pat said: