THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Shanahan is the the gift and curse for y'all. Brilliant at times but gets too pass happy with the play-calling when he should mix in some runs. We saw it in the SB and he apparently still hasn't learned. Plus some questionable decision making as a head coach.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You real dumb. I never said that. Of course it makes a difference. But every team got injuries.

I will say this.... some times that “cliche” be bullshyt.

there be teams out there with they back up RB or 3rd depth chart LB or 5th WR hurt and teams with they still pro bowl level guys still starting and playing talking about “bu bu bu bu we got injuries”:russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
he isn’t a Wr he is a te, that was a bad pass but the tip makes it easier to pick.

The instinct is to make a play and what if he doesn't touch the ball and a DB just gets a clean look at it? My guess is dude just wanted to try to make a bad throw happen on a big play. I can excuse Dwelley, can't excuse Jimmy on that one.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shanahan is the the gift and curse for y'all. Brilliant at times but gets too pass happy with the play-calling when he should mix in some runs. We saw it in the SB and he apparently still hasn't learned. Plus some questionable decision making as a head coach.

We don’t have Breida.... I think that got him gun shy..... with Kittle already out

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Either way, Jimmy gave that bytch up twice. Can't scheme that away.