THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
goodwin and breida got injured, I think its both head injuries so concussion likely

Well fukk :patrice: we need Breida for the Carolina game. I think that has "trap" written all over it :francis:

Why you got curfew breh?:ohhh:

just gonna copy/paste what I wrote on TSC

shyt is getting real in Chile brehs :wow:

After years of getting fukked on social issues by various governments, a spike on mertro's ticket prices sparked mobilizations, which were horrible handled by the police and the government. Friday shyt escalated to legit violence - and some very shady attacks on subway stations and a big company building - which was again handled horribly and in a mindblowingly stupid way by the gov, which imposed a State of Emergency, putting the military in charge of public order...this hasn't happened since fukking Pinochet was in charge :scust:

People are doing a bunch of pacific protest and facing cops and military with no fear. It's starting to look like the yellow vests in France :wow:

Today was very similar to yesterday but Monday is gonna be a key day because the goverment is trying to act like people can have a normal day and thati's legit impossible with 60% of the subway closed and riots in different parts of the city still happening. It's legit mind blowing how the cops and military have done jackshyt to prevent riots and looting and are more preoccupied with people protesting. This shyt ain't gonna end well nor any time soon.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
breida was an ankle injury i think. and goodwin came back into the game so i dont think it was concussion
I stand corrected then. Not good news on Breida then, we need a guy with elite speed against the Panthers.