THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's crazy because he does that shyt like every fukkin game. We've just been good enough to cover it up.

I think that was one of the worst throws I've seen from him. There was nothing there and he didn't even try to force it, he just threw it up there for shyts and jiggles :why:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think that was one of the worst throws I've seen from him. There was nothing there and he didn't even try to force it, he just threw it up there for shyts and jiggles :why:
Nah, it was a busted play and he was expecting Deebo to cut up into the corner, but Deebo stayed in the flat. Jimmy is a gunslinger so he's gonna take that chance. Bad decision this time.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nah, it was a busted play and he was expecting Deebo to cut up into the corner, but Deebo stayed in the flat. Jimmy is a gunslinger so he's gonna take that chance. Bad decision this time.

Whatever the case may be, it wasn't like a downfield throw, that was an easy double clutch. You only really blindly throw from that close if it's a slant, or if you're a rookie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can't agree with that. The league isn't set up for that to succeed.

Yes, defenses ain’t set up to consistently contain that for 60 mins.

I’m not saying they need to run first or every game run for 100 years.

But I prefer someone that’s a very mobile guy that can move and get down there when need then say Marino

No matter how accurate and great they are at passing/pocket presence. They one dimensional