THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Just saw that Pettis had 48 snaps the most of the WRs. Which surprises the hell out of me because of how little he does on the field

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Na breh

Let’s not do that whole “they ain’t prove nothing, they beat a sorry team shyt”

Yes it was the Browns, the same Browns that until last night was the #1 team in their division and the same Browns that just came off a victory against the Ravens via beating the breaks off them.

Had the Browns won last night no one would be saying “that’s the Niners” matter fact Baker would’ve been touted with Brady and Mahommes.

Na man, the Browns are a tough team and we DECISIVELY defeated a tough team.

the AFC north division isn't good and the ravens are not as good as people initially thought. i never believed the browns would be as good as people were saying this year. they'll win probably 7 games and struggle getting there. baker is the most overrated player in the league. everything you mentioned was created by the media. they need talking points for their shows and to drive the news cycle.

all i'm saying is the 9ers are undefeated but their toughest team was the bucs. division games are tougher and the rams are still one of the favorites in the NFC so you'll get a better idea of who they are. just slow it down before crowning them. look at the cowboys at the start of the season to now. i know it feels good to be back in the swing of things but :whoa:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Just saw that Pettis had 48 snaps the most of the WRs. Which surprises the hell out of me because of how little he does on the field

I think they are trying to let him get his feet under him and in gametime situations, he's been a disappointment so far this year, but there's a lot of football left to be played, and we will need him to produce against tougher teams. Plus Jimme (rightfully so) likes throwing the ball to guys like Deebo, Kittle and Richie James.

Side Note: Jimmy Ward actually had a nice game yesterday, he made a couple of key tackle in the open field.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Skip full of shyt!

So now Skip basically 2 things;

Either calling Sherm or etc liars that Baker ain’t wanna shake hands.:mjtf:

Or

Trynna fabricate that we did something to Baker to cause that reaction and we are the blame?

The fukk??:dahell:

Just let it go breh :mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
the AFC north division isn't good and the ravens are not as good as people initially thought. i never believed the browns would be as good as people were saying this year. they'll win probably 7 games and struggle getting there. baker is the most overrated player in the league. everything you mentioned was created by the media. they need talking points for their shows and to drive the news cycle.

all i'm saying is the 9ers are undefeated but their toughest team was the bucs. division games are tougher and the rams are still one of the favorites in the NFC so you'll get a better idea of who they are. just slow it down before crowning them. look at the cowboys at the start of the season to now. i know it feels good to be back in the swing of things but :whoa:

I feel what you saying but historically since 2012 teams that start 4-0 have on average finished 11-5. So barring any more injuries we are in the driver's seat in the division and luckily a lot of the injuries have been fairly early in the season.