These new gen games are lackluster so far

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I just copped a Ps5 and the only game I'm getting is 2k21. The best games are ps4 games that have been upscaled. There is no console selling game,
Sony couldn't get God of War ready at launch? Xbox isn't even worth speaking on.

It’s been like that with every launch. I learned my lesson with the Ultra 64 when Mario and Pilot Wings were the only games for months.

I’ll wait until developers get their hands on the new Unreal engine lumen and actually make games from that shyt. That’s when I’ll shop for a ps5

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
new gens always take 2-3 years to really get going. I really don't understand all the hand wringing about the limited amount of stuff that comes out the first year and a half from yall:unimpressed:

Right. On top of that, it's not even possible to get a PS5 in a lot of places. So if anything, people should be a bit relieved in a way.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
People were paying 1000-1500 for one of these around Christmas :heh:

Real gamers knew that there wasn’t gonna be shyt to play for 1-2 years

Yet I just copped my 5 last week, beat Miles today, but I know it's gon be dry this year outside of Ratchet and maybe Returnal(GOW5 and likely Horizon 2 ain't dropping this year).