Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How long were you banned
who unbanned OP?
It was not long enough because he still finds his ban sexually attractive.

Not nearly long enough. For him to have avoided a permaban makes zero sense. The pro-rape posts alone were worth a permaban.

I'd have a hard time not raping this bytch. Never said that about a woman before. But I would have a hard time controlling myself around her.
to me rape is the stranger breaking into ya house and takin the p*ssy. i don't consider rape to be a wife tellin her husband i don't feel like fukkin tonight and the nikka takin it anyways. to me thats just him being an ass.

its disrespectful to true victims of rape for a woman who has sex with that man every other night claiming rape just cause she wasn't up for it tonight.
dawg there's a difference between i'm not feelin it right now vs. fukk outta here creep.

Lori vibe was more like not now vs. not never. To me that ain't rape.
:pacspit: these whores. the only rape i believe is forcible (dude broke into ya house) rape. the i didn't really consent even though i invited him to my dorm shyt ain't gettin no sympathy for me.
this is why i can't get behind all those "stop rape on college campuses" campaigns. real rapes never happen in college.
if u get raped in ya dorm room and you invited dude in, you prolly just a whore.
is it rape if you already hit it? :yeshrug:
Nobody said there is an excuse for rape. All we said is women should be more cautious. Don't dress like a hoe if you don't wanna be treated like one.
I used to be horrified when I heard rape. Now I just laugh and say hoes trying to get attention.
I would easily win any rape case because like you said I'm the master at creating doubt. Just admit it. I have created doubt in most of ya'lls minds as to the shape of the earth. You might not be all in on the Flat Earth model. But at the very least you got some doubts about a topic you thought was a done deal a few years ago.

With a rape case its easy to create reasonable doubt. All you gotta do is present evidence that we're dealing with a whore. Which shouldn't be too hard.

Idiot is literally fantasizing about rape, fantasizing about getting away with rape, and justifying every type of rape he possibly can.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Not nearly long enough. For him to have avoided a permaban makes zero sense. The pro-rape posts alone were worth a permaban.

Idiot is literally fantasizing about rape, fantasizing about getting away with rape, and justifying every type of rape he possibly can.
There's an obvious Kobe & stan joke there but I'm gonna be respectful to the deceased

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

And if the rape posts weren't bad enough, the pedophile posts should have done him in.

He was plotting on an 11-year-old saying she'd be ready when she was 14. Straight up said he was hoping for someone to "bust up in her".

why they had to kill this cutie? :sadcam: if they let her grow, she coulda been the baddest bytch next to sasha.

8a6740f47fb42951ca33f3fab5c20256.jpg

to me she's like a Spurs first round pick. draft her now. but stash her away for like 3 years. then after she matures, she'll be ready to contribute.

baby girl gon be bad as fukk :banderas: :noah: :patrice:

you know Lizzie gon be bad as fukk in a few years

hopefully they grooming her for Carl to bust up in
Season 4 Maggie: "kinda disgusting"

11 year old girl: "She's gonna be a problem when she's 14!"

:huhldup:
You might want to read up on something called puberty. During a short period of time, humans can experience tremendous changes in their bodies. Its during this short timespan that boys become men and girls become women. So yes, 3 years can make a huge difference.
if there's grass on the field :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Was that the only time? Of course not. Here was a thread where Swagnificent was full-on defending R. Kelly and said there was no problem with a grown man impregnating a 15 or 16 year old or even "some" 14 year old and even younger girls. He said that what R. Kelly did was natural because 24yo women are already ran through:

Pedophila is a problem with dudes that go for girls that look underage. Girls with no breast or ass development. That look like children. That is when it becomes a problem. Its not creepy to be plotting on a girl with a big ass and big t*ts even if she's just 16 years old.

As black men, we are not attracted to prepubescent girls. That is some white boy shyt. The young girls we are attracted to typically have bodies that look like grown women. Diddy, Jay-Z, and R. Kelly may have messed with girls that were technically underage but they were fully developed sexually. They had womanly bodies and just happened to be young. And there's nothing wrong about it.

I would say 99% of 17 year olds are sexually mature. And when I'm talking about young girls are sexually mature, I'm talking about those who already have womanly bodies that we can all clearly see. I was not talking about EVERY 15 or 16 year old. I was only talking about a select group.

You misunderstood me. It just so happened the sophomore class had the finest girls in school. I wasn't trying to suggest they were the finest because they were younger. My point was that 18 isn't some magical number and girls suddenly become women then. I was only pointing out that 15-16 year old girls could also be fully developed when it comes to the sort if features that make a woman sexually attractive to a guy.

In some cases there isn't. Now I know where this is going cause you're just gonna keep going down. There are a lot of girls who mature at 15. Even more at 16. And then way more at 17. Now obviously if we go backwards, you see the same trend just in the opposite direction. So at 14 there are barely any girls who are sexually mature. And as you go lower the percentages get lower and lower.

All I know is that in most cases there isn't a difference between girls at 16 vs 18. When I was in high school, the finest girls my senior year were not seniors or even juniors. It was the sophomore class. They had a number of really fine girls who were just as sexually developed as the senior girls. So guess what group all the senior guys were going for? The sophomore girls. I'm guessing most were around 15 or 16.

People gotta stop acting like 18 is some magical number. Its a totally arbitrary line that was made by society.

You still didn't answer my question. When she turns 15 or 16 you're fukking her correct?

Only if she's developed her womanly body AND I live in a state where the age of consent is 16.

I'm not an advocate for breaking the law. And I'm only attracted to women with fully developed bodies.

Once again, maybe its because you're white that you're having a hard time understanding me. I'll only repeat myself one more time. I am attracted to wide hips and a fat ass on a female. That means there are plenty of women who are 22+ who the typical white male might find attractive cause they're into those females with cardboard hips, large fake t*ts, and a pancake ass that I would never be attracted to.

Thus if a young female has those attributes (i.e. wide hips and a fat ass) then I'm gonna be attracted to her regardless of age. Now if you wanna say these are the type of women who I'm only gonna wait until they are legal because I'm afraid of the law, then I would agree with you. However, I don't think there is anything wrong about that. I'm simply attracted to a girl who has developed physically faster than most of her peers.

I said the young girl would GROW UP TO BE ATTRACTIVE. I never said I wanted that little girl at her present age with no development of her body. That's why I joked about stashing her overseas for a few years like a Spurs first round draft pick waiting for her to mature into a dime piece.

You can tell by the face which young girls are gonna be attractive when they grow up and which won't. That's all I pointed out. That she would grow up to be an attractive woman. But she was still a girl and didn't have a woman's body yet, hence I was not attracted to her at that age cause I like my women to have sexually mature bodies.

This is a non-story.

16 is no different than 18 biologically. People just created lines where they don't exist in nature.

At 24 alot of women have been run through. The reason guys go for younger girls is the fact they're less likely to be run through.

You gotta realize women are a depreciating commodity. Sorta like cars (as R. Kelly astutely pointed). Once you drive them off the lot, they lose value immediately. The younger the women, the less likely she got lots of wear and tear on her.

He straight up called 24 too old and said R. Kelly was right because women are a "depreciating commodity" that "lose value immediately once you drive them off the lot." :what:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sounds psychopathic.

Normal players like Duncan and LeBron just went out and played, they didn't need to imagine the opponent assaulting a loved one to get their blood pumping

AND THATS WHY THEY GREAT BUT NOT GOAT LEVEL

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And beyond the rape posts, beyond the pedophile posts, breh was a self-hating racist too.

Main reason I can't date dark skin chicks...

I don't wanna raise no black skin, nappy headed niglets. We all know dark skin chicks got them dominant genes that no matter how light skin I am, the kids gonna come out looking like her.

Thats why I only mess with curly haired light skin chicks, latinas, and white girls. :myman:

light skin nikkas are runnin shyt in the corporate world, being President, going to college......shyt like that

its mostly you dark skin field nikkas that are littering the jails and prisons gettin anally raped

How the fukk did THAT ALONE not get him a permaban? :why:

Cosign.

And the darker the skin, the worse the attitude. That's also the reason you see brothas choosing light skin girls as well.

lets see....one chick has hair and the other doesn't.

yeah like this is a tough choice. only nikkas that are scared to be called c00ns would choose that dark skin sambo over the light skin goddess

That's not a goddess. At least simp good looking light skin chicks.

compared to that dark skin creature she is

I don't want people seeing me with no dark skin chicks. I got an image to protect breh.

:childplease: you mean light skin black women with good hair

we all know what would happen if dark skin sistas or light skin chicks wit nappy hair went all natural :sadcam:

thats just a defense mechanism these dark skin nikkas use to make themselves feel better

everybody knows nobody wants no dark skin nikka

light skin black women YES.

dark skin black women :mjlol:

:russ: even if africa nobody wanna be dark skin

:comeon: stop catchin feelins....you know good and well you'd kill to have a light skin brotha like Shemar Moore on ya arm before any dark skin nikka like Djimon Honsou

:obama: Light Skin brehs....All we do is win.

I been telling yall women prefer light skin brothas. They just gas you dark skin nikkas cause they know you got low self esteem.

He's not as good looking. All those ugly dark skin nikkas in the nfl are jealous of OBJ.

Malcolm X. Frederick Douglas. Huey Newton. Muhammad Ali.

Light skin black people been puttin in all the militant work for our community.

Where u dark skin nikkas at?

light skin nikkas always winnin in comparison to those crusty ass ashy dark skin muthafukkas

:comeon: we don't have to defend nothing

we already know we're better looking and get more play from both dark skin and light skin chicks than you black ass lotion can't save ya ashy dark skin nikkas

u see how they all dark skin

u'll never see a light skin brotha in no Mr. Ugly contest

yeah and the nikkas who beat them up would be dead or in jail by 21

we all know dark skin nikkas be jealous of good lookin light skin brothas

and don't even get me started on dark skin bytches......they are forthing at the mouth whenever they see a pretty light skin chick

finding a pretty dark skin girl is like hunting for bigfoot. you keep hearing about it but you can never find one in ya life.

Tell me I'm lyin.

We can all probably count all the fine dark skin chicks we've seen in our lives on two hands.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And on top of that, he's utterly obsessed with White women and throws in the self-hating shyt with them too.

You ain't PRO-BLACK unless you wife up a WHITE GIRL

Can we talk about the REAL REASON Black Men choose White Women?

Ayo why do white women taste better?

I done tasted every ethnicity and I still ain't found none better than the white woman. Why did God make me black and them white? :sadcam:

let us pray together in unison over the white p*ssy

:dahell: Explain what?

Post looks pretty self explanatory. I like white women. PERIOD.

because there are alot more attractive white women than black women in America :yeshrug:

Preferirng white women doesn't make you a c00n.

No you're not a c00n. Its the truth.

White women are nicer than black women. Its probably because of the environment they grow up in which is more privileged. But there is no denying they are nicer.

Black women are far more aggressive and masculine which is why so many black men are going for white women nowadays.

sorry but fat black women just don't do it for me

only white girls and light skin mulatoos can pull off that tummy fat if they got a phat ass :takedat:

Women that are extremely feminine are by their nature more willing to submit to the dominant male. Its the reason I prefer white women and light skin/mixed women.

the main reason you see so many black men choosing white women is because of how they treat their man. They just know how to treat a man better.

I'm not saying its an absolute rule cause there have been plenty of light skin women who are just as masculine and tough to deal with as any dark skin black woman. But ON AVERAGE I have found white women and light skin women easier to deal with. They tend to be more submissive.

No. As the original man, all women belong to us. We just prefer PAWGs.

Take white men out of the equation and white women would not be racist.

White women are only racist cause of white men. Take white men out of the equation and they would be no different than any other woman.

I've dealt with many a white woman in my life and once you got em, you got em just like any other woman.

I was giving black women advice on why so many black men are choosing white women. I told em it ain't about looks but behavior. Worship your man the way white women do and we wouldn't be choosing them over you

Hence why I mess with mostly white females.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He also says that it is impossible for any white woman he has sex with to be racist, and he doesn't mind white women saying the n-word so long as they have sex with him.

Its not a racial slur without the power dynamics associated with it.

Its impossible for a white woman who is with a black man intimately to be racist.

No. Pawging ain't like wenching cause its the female that submits to the male. And a white woman who submits to a black man is by definition not racist.

When a white woman decides to get in a monogamous romantic relationship with black man she is admitting through her own actions that she does not view black men as inferior. Genetically as humans we are driven to mate with the best partner possible. No one intentionally mates with individuals they believe are inherently inferior. It simply makes no evolutionary sense.

Simply put its impossible for a white woman to be racist while enganging in a romantic monogamous relationship with a black man. Her actions prove she does not believe black men are inherently inferior to other races. If she believed that, she would never have engaged in a relationship with anyone black. This is simple science.

When a penis is penetrating the vagina, the woman is submitting to the man's will not the other way around. The reason a white woman's racism is meaningless in that situation is because she's already submitting to me. I'm the one in the dominant position. Thus she can't say anything to demean me as inferior. The opposite is not true for a black woman with a white man. She's the one in the submissive position. He's in the dominant one. By allowing him to call her racist names she is only giving him more power over him. His penis penetrating her already has given him power.

So he:

1. Fantasizes about rape, fantasizes about getting away with rape, and justifies every form of rape outside of a violent stranger breaking into the home.

2. Fantasizes about 11-year-old girls, lusts over 14-16 year old girls, and justifies everything R. Kelly did

3. Associates dark skin with inferiority and uses racist tropes and slurs against both men and women with dark skin

4. Considers white women superior to black women, again using racist tropes in the process

5. Says that it's okay for white women to use the n-word and gives all white women a pass so long as they have a thing for sex with black men

If anyone ever has gotten a permaban on this site, why not him? This is really the sort of shyt this site's mods co-sign?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Has less accolades ,played with better talent still won less but he’s #1 according to a dikkriding groupie man STFU

Kobe ain’t even in the jordan discussion lebron is

LMAO @ PLAYED WIT BETTER TALENT

KOBE SPENT HALF HIS PRIME ON SCRUB TEAMS

MJ PLAYED HIS ENTIRE PRIME WIT ANOTHER TOP 5 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE ON THEM ALL TIME BULLS SQUADS

KOBE WON BACK TO BACK TITLES WITOUT ANOTHER TOP 75 PLAYER ON THE ROSTER - ONLY PLAYER IN NBA HISTORY TO DO SO

U PUT KOBE ON THOSE BULLS TEAM AND THEY PROLLY WIN 7-8 CONSIDERING HE NEVER RETIRES FOR BASEBALL

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
LMAO @ PLAYED WIT BETTER TALENT

KOBE SPENT HALF HIS PRIME ON SCRUB TEAMS

MJ PLAYED HIS ENTIRE PRIME WIT ANOTHER TOP 5 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE

KOBE WON BACK TO BACK TITLES WITOUT ANOTHER TOP 75 PLAYER ON THE ROSTER - ONLY PLAYER IN NBA HISTORY TO DO SO

U PUT KOBE ON THOSE BULLS TEAM AND THEY PROLLY WIN 7-8 CONSIDERING HE NEVER RETIRES FOR BASEBALL

Kobe won 3 of his 5 championships playing with the most dominant big in the league literately the league mvp

Jordan never played with anyone close to that just shut up groupie

Lakers were 3-9 when shaq missed the beginning of the 02-03 season. he ain’t in the jordan debate besides dikkriding his mannerisms & moves

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe won 3 of his 5 championships playing with the most dominant big in the league literately the league mvp

Jordan never played with anyone close to that just shut up groupie

Lakers were 3-9 when shaq missed the beginning of the 02-03 season. he ain’t in the jordan debate besides dikkriding his mannerisms & moves

SHAQ LEFT KOBES CORNER WHEN KOBE WAS 25

HE LITERALLY PLAYED 13 SEASONS POST SHAQ

SHAQ WAS BETTER THAN PIPPEN, NO DOUBT .. BUT THE BULLS TEAMS HAD MUCH GREATER DEPTH BEYOND MJ-PIPPEN THAN THE LAKERS DID BEYOND KOBE-SHAQ

AND AGAIN, MORE IMPORTANTLY, KOBE HAD AN ENTIRE CAREER WITOUT SHAQ.. PRETTY MUCH HIS ENTIRE PRIME. AND MOST THAT TIME WAS SPENT ON D-LEAGUE LEVEL ROSTERS.. IMAGINE IF KOBE PLAYED ON A STACKED CONTENDER FOR HIS ENTIRE PRIME..

TIME TO FACE FACTS SON.