These Kobe stories are getting as wild as MJs

Braman

Superstar
Daps
ITS NOT 1A 1B

KOBE STANDS ALONE AT 1

This doesn’t bother me. I’d actually respect it more if you had the balls to say this (and be comically wrong)

As opposed to just latching him onto Jordan at every turn

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LMAO @ PLAYED WIT BETTER TALENT

KOBE SPENT HALF HIS PRIME ON SCRUB TEAMS

Damn, sucks that you feel Kobe's prime was only 6 years long. :heh:

SHAQ LEFT KOBES CORNER WHEN KOBE WAS 25

HE LITERALLY PLAYED 13 SEASONS POST SHAQ

Yes, and in the 15 seasons he played past 23, he only won two titles. :yeshrug:

2-15 without absolute prime Shaq to carry the team is not as impressive as you keep trying to make it out to be.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Damn, sucks that you feel Kobe's prime was only 6 years long. :heh:

Yes, and in the 15 seasons he played past 23, he only won two titles. :yeshrug:

2-15 without absolute prime Shaq to carry the team is not as impressive as you keep trying to make it out to be.

AND THOSE 2 TITLES WERE WON ON TEAMS THAT WOULD WIN 15 GAMES MAX WITOUT HIM

JUST GOES TO PROVE THE LACK OF TALENT HE PLAYED WIT POST SHAQ

LEBRON WINS ZERO TITLES ON THEM POST SHAQ LAKER TEAMS .. THATS A FACT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This doesn’t bother me. I’d actually respect it more if you had the balls to say this (and be comically wrong)

As opposed to just latching him onto Jordan at every turn

IT IS WHAT IT IS

HE SURPASSED MJ

THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE IN THEIR CAREERS IS THAT MJ HAD A MORE FORTUNATE CAREER PATH

SKILL FOR SKILL KOBE HAD MORE IN HIS BAG

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
AND THOSE 2 TITLES WERE WON ON TEAMS THAT WOULD WIN 15 GAMES MAX WITOUT HIM

JUST GOES TO PROVE THE LACK OF TALENT HE PLAYED WIT POST SHAQ

LEBRON WINS ZERO TITLES ON THEM POST SHAQ LAKER TEAMS .. THATS A FACT

2010 Lakers squad went 6-3 in the games Kobe sat, goofball. They were a solid 50-55 win team with no Kobe at all. Jazz won 53 that year and Lakers were at least as good as them.

Pau Gasol as a raw 23yo won 50 games with James Posey as his #2.

Ron Artest took the Lakers to 7 in the 2009 WCSF with Aaron Brooks as his #2, just a few months before he signed with LA.

Lamar Odom helped take the Heat to the ECSF as a 1B option right before he was traded to LA.

Bynum averaged 15 and 9 with elite interior defense in 2010 and was on the verge of an All-NBA season.

Fisher was a veteran leader at point guard.

That's a 15-win team to you? You're clueless. That's a playoff team for certain, and they've got a strong shot at WCSF especially if you replace Kobe with at least an average starting SG.

The Deron Williams Jazz were a WCSF squad that year and they were starting Wesley Matthews, CJ Miles, and Kyrylo Fesenko. :heh:

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
IT IS WHAT IT IS

HE SURPASSED MJ

THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE IN THEIR CAREERS IS THAT MJ HAD A MORE FORTUNATE CAREER PATH

Kobe was acquired by a playoff team that just happened to sign arguably the best player the league that summer in shaq.his rookie season ,meanwhile jordan was drafted by one of the worst teams in the nba that took years to become contenders but mj had the more fortunate career path :heh: you sound dumb af.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
He was a historically great player, definety top 10/12 all time ranking wise but he only has one league MVP. He is closer to curry than he is to the likes of magic, lebron or jordan

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe was acquired by a playoff team that just happened to sign arguably the best player the league that summer in shaq.his rookie season ,meanwhile jordan was drafted by one of the worst teams in the nba that took years to become contenders but mj had the more fortunate career path :heh: you sound dumb af.

YOU TRYIN WAY TOO HARD TO SPIN IT

IF YOUR ARGUMENT WAS THAT MJS DEVELOPING YEARS WERE SPENT ON SCRUB TEAMS WHILE KOBES DEVELOPING YEARS WERE SPENT ON CONTENDERS, THEN YES, THATS UNDENIABLE

BUT WERE TALKING PRIME FOR PRIME HERE AND WHEN COMPARING ENTIRE PRIMES, MJ WAS FAR N AWAY MORE FORTUNATE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
2010 Lakers squad went 6-3 in the games Kobe sat, goofball. They were a solid 50-55 win team with no Kobe at all. Jazz won 53 that year and Lakers were at least as good as them.

Pau Gasol as a raw 23yo won 50 games with James Posey as his #2.

Ron Artest took the Lakers to 7 in the 2009 WCSF with Aaron Brooks as his #2, just a few months before he signed with LA.

Lamar Odom helped take the Heat to the ECSF as a 1B option right before he was traded to LA.

Bynum averaged 15 and 9 with elite interior defense in 2010 and was on the verge of an All-NBA season.

Fisher was a veteran leader at point guard.

That's a 15-win team to you? You're clueless. That's a playoff team for certain, and they've got a strong shot at WCSF especially if you replace Kobe with at least an average starting SG.

The Deron Williams Jazz were a WCSF squad that year and they were starting Wesley Matthews, CJ Miles, and Kyrylo Fesenko. :heh:

DAMN U TRY WAYYYYY TOO HARD

GET HELP U NUTRIDING WEIRDO

Braman

Superstar
Daps
IT IS WHAT IT IS

HE SURPASSED MJ

Awww great post I think you’re really convincing people keep it up

giphy.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Awww great post I think you’re really convincing people keep it up

giphy.gif

NOT HERE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE

THATS SOME BRON GROUPIE SHIIT

THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS RESONATE WIT THE MINORITY, AS THE VAST MAJORITY OF HUMANS ARE STUPID

SO TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE IS A WASTE OF TIME.. I JUST SPEAK MY PIECE N KEEP IT PUSHIN

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
He also says that it is impossible for any white woman he has sex with to be racist, and he doesn't mind white women saying the n-word so long as they have sex with him.

So he:

1. Fantasizes about rape, fantasizes about getting away with rape, and justifies every form of rape outside of a violent stranger breaking into the home.

2. Fantasizes about 11-year-old girls, lusts over 14-16 year old girls, and justifies everything R. Kelly did

3. Associates dark skin with inferiority and uses racist tropes and slurs against both men and women with dark skin

4. Considers white women superior to black women, again using racist tropes in the process

5. Says that it's okay for white women to use the n-word and gives all white women a pass so long as they have a thing for sex with black men

If anyone ever has gotten a permaban on this site, why not him? This is really the sort of shyt this site's mods co-sign?
Let’s be honest - he gets away with all of that ban worthy shyt because the mods are partial to and protective of Kobe stans. Let a Bron stan be on that same pedo, rapey, anti-black women shyt and they’d get banned immediately:mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
eye-roll-gif-22.gif

RIP to Kobe….but this is why I was in the minority and wasn’t necessarily a fan. Of his fanbase moreso. Stop comparing him to Mike. Stop trying to make fetch happen. It is not the same.

Maybe if you a young ngga you THINK it is. But nah bruh. Kobe stories be like ‘he said meet me to workout at 4…..this mfer meant AM!!! :damn:

Mike has stories like almost gettin Jamal Crawford killed :heh: They are not the same. Let Kobe be Kobe
The thing I hate about Kobe dying (besides the obvious :to:) is how because it was so sudden and devastating we won’t always get the rawest version of these stories. I know Bean probably had some crazy shyt happening but out of respect for his memory it may be 20 years before we hear it.