These Jewish Neighborhood Be on Some Mob ****

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
In Boston, the bikers just get run the fukk over. Or doored. My friend broke her hip tryna bike here. Is still in physical therapy and limping. QUIT PLAYING IN TRAFFIC.

Why wasn't the leisurely biker on the sidewalk? Pedal slow and enjoy the sunshine out of traffic.

Biker dude had the incident on camera. Note the license plate number, apologize and fake sincerity, then file a report with the police. Don't argue with these MFers, and don't threaten them with your lawyer. Waste of time.

--> aq out <--

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
best cities for Bikers are Minneapolis, San Fran, and Seattle... People look out for eachother in those cities and they have the most progressive systems and networks set up for bikers... Because lets face it, Bikers are doing a great service as relatws to efficiency and the environment. Biking in San Fran is only for the strong though... Those hills :scusthov:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i wonder if there is a jew unappreciation thread on the coli :mjpls:

cheap ass b*stards :pacspit:

my fiance works in a Montessori Schools daycare in the upper west side. fukking curly haired b*stards charge the parents 30k a year for tuition for their kids to go to school there full time, my girl and her 2 coworkers take care of 8 kids total, and these fakkits pay them 27k a year each. Then they have the nerve to take any end of the year tips the parents leave for the teachers and keep them and give the teachers like 100 bucks each when the parents are leavin like 100 each at the minimum. And to top it off, the parents also pay for a end of the school year lunch for all the teachers so the school can take em out somewhere nice, these fakkits give them cold sandwiches and soda.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
eat a dikk, biking is great.

1274435219_massive-cicling-accident.gif

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i wonder if there is a jew unappreciation thread on the coli :mjpls:

cheap ass b*stards :pacspit:

my fiance works in a Montessori Schools daycare in the upper west side. fukking curly haired b*stards charge the parents 30k a year for tuition for their kids to go to school there full time, my girl and her 2 coworkers take care of 8 kids total, and these fakkits pay them 27k a year each. Then they have the nerve to take any end of the year tips the parents leave for the teachers and keep them and give the teachers like 100 bucks each when the parents are leavin like 100 each at the minimum. And to top it off, the parents also pay for a end of the school year lunch for all the teachers so the school can take em out somewhere nice, these fakkits give them cold sandwiches and soda.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
:umad:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
what that jew did legally classifies as kidnapping, dude should have waited for the cops to show up and that hook nose woulda been studying the torah on rikers island.