These Jewish Neighborhood Be on Some Mob ****

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It looks like Williamsburg...Jews are heavy in an area of Willburg, I always ride my bike out there, some of the streets are mad tight. But bike rider coulda easily hopped on the side walk or just let the car pass. I drive a car too, and some bike riders don't paying attention while riding.

Its illegal to ride on the side walk in a lot of states, and the rider DID let him pass and the Van slowed down for ZERO reason and cut off the bikers path, fukk that dude in the van he had plenty chances to go around and be on his way

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil nikka just trying ride his bike home and this fat nikka hops the whip calling shots like he was the Godfather. On some :ufdup: shyt

Peep his body guard (nikka with the curly sideburns) in the cut doing crowd control.

That shyt escalated quickly

Not a pleasant ride home - YouTube

they didn't really want it. what type of mob goes :whoa: as soon as one guy hops out of his car like :pacspit: and starts pushing them around?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I'm gonna take a guess that the guy riding the bike might have been middle eastern/Arabic and the Jewish guy knew it which is probably why it escalated so quickly. The hatred between those two groups runs deep.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Screw New York and its gun laws. Pull that crap in Virginia. Jew juice and temple curls would be all over the asphalt.

A feisty young lady.. I like that..

Real nikka shyt. Meanwhile in the Bay area cats letting naked huffed up fakkits hump on women in the subway.

We're not talking about that, we're talking about this.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:salute: to the green shirt homie.. dude went all in ready to :bustback:

Crazy how many of them started showing up to cause more problems though :mindblown:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Bikes are for 10 year olds.

Get the fukk off the street

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna take a guess that the guy riding the bike might have been middle eastern/Arabic and the Jewish guy knew it which is probably why it escalated so quickly. The hatred between those two groups runs deep.

nah, he spoke spanish. the jews might have mistaken him for an arab though, or it was just a case of road rage, because you could clearly see that the guy in the van started it when he almost squeezed him into the cars at the side of the road and then slowed down for no reason.

i would have been more aggressive because they were on some bully shyt. it would have worked to because they backed off as soon as that other dude got physical

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Its illegal to ride on the side walk in a lot of states, and the rider DID let him pass and the Van slowed down for ZERO reason and cut off the bikers path, fukk that dude in the van he had plenty chances to go around and be on his way

Yeah, but so is j-walking. But people do it using their judgment and common sense.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah, but so is j-walking. But people do it using their judgment and common sense.

why should he ride on the sidewalk in a city where its common for bikers to get ticketed while riding on the sidewalk when he wasnt in the wrong at all

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
why should he ride on the sidewalk in a city where its common for bikers to get ticketed while riding on the sidewalk when he wasnt in the wrong at all

:what: ...are you looking to get hit by a car or not? At times when I don't wanna get ran over, I ride briefly on the sidewalk, and never got a ticket. You could make the argument if the sidewalks were packed, but in this case they weren't. I'm not saying he was in the wrong, i'm just saying the hassle coulda been avoided.