These Jewish Neighborhood Be on Some Mob ****

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Lil nikka just trying ride his bike home and this fat nikka hops the whip calling shots like he was the Godfather. On some :ufdup: shyt

Peep his body guard (nikka with the curly sideburns) in the cut doing crowd control.

That shyt escalated quickly

Last edited by a moderator:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's looks like nyc and yes those dudes got they own hospitals,cops, ambulances all that shyt.

And they get away with so much shyt that you have to laugh and oddly admire the amount pull they have.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
It's looks like nyc and yes those dudes got they own hospitals,cops, ambulances all that shyt.

And they get away with so much shyt that you have to laugh and oddly admire the amount pull they have.

Yeah I figure it was some old neighborhood Brooklyn, but it's crazy because that one street looks like it could be in another country.

I'm sure you wouldn't catch a nikka walking down that street :mjpls:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the jews in my town (not jews in general mind you) these motherfukkas be scared as fukk to look a nikka in the eye but be bold as shyt walkin down the middle of a crowded street like they're fukking cars.

I almost hit one the other day and i would have if she didn't have her baby with her. :pacspit:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I don't know I may had to hit one of them motherfukkers for stopping me when it was 2 on 1

:demonic:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
It looks like Williamsburg...Jews are heavy in an area of Willburg, I always ride my bike out there, some of the streets are mad tight. But bike rider coulda easily hopped on the side walk or just let the car pass. I drive a car too, and some bike riders don't paying attention while riding.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Orthodox goons... That was probably the most geeky gooning i've ever seen... It started out with one and then the camera pans and there is like 7 fat gooned up Religious dudes...

It is funny though because when the guy pointed out the car had no dents on it, they had to let him go... All about following the law :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got fam in NYPD and yes, you cannot arrest a nikka with curls. He will not have charges pressed and you may be in trouble for arresting him.

fakkits on bicycles shouldnt be acting like they own the road though still.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: dude who hopped out of the car and helped the kid on the bike gave zero fukks

Real nikka shyt. Meanwhile in the Bay area cats letting naked huffed up fakkits hump on women in the subway.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I would have kicked that fakkit khazars ass.
them knock off jews are such cowards...
fukk Isreal.....

a0yqua.jpg