these house negros gotta go

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i doubt they are actors a lot of black people like putting on that jive minstrel shyt around white folks.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
i doubt they are actors a lot of black people like putting on that jive minstrel shyt around white folks.
When I heard about it on the radio I thought it was the comedy duo Frangela & was pissed cause I enjoy their set up. Thankfully it wasn't, but they did mention the ladies have YouTube channel (more reason I thought it was Franglea)

The ladies going bizerk over trump reminded me of this lady.

When I first saw this shyt I asked my dad if she got paid to do that shyt. I wonder the same about these two ladies. How much is their dignity worth?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
When I saw those two women I was like :camby:. They reminded me of Bobby shurmuda when he was auditioning for a record deal.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How do you plan on doing this @ridedolo ?

Unless you're venting no point in talking about it unless you have a plan.

:yeshrug:
Prime example of what co0ns do when real nikkaz highlight as issue so we can discuss as a collective because I'm sure we all have plans or ideas. This some straight up beta male follower type response a co0n would say.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00ns are White Supermacist in black face....i recommend to ignoring them...im at the point where I ignore anybody not doing what im trying to do....if nikkas want to be degenerates thats fine but they're not dragging me down with them....just keep ur circle tight, u cant wake these nikkas up...ive tried

im not about to be society doormat, i have too much pride

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I put the bread down they asses be up in church every sunday dropping racks to help pastor get some new Gucci lining on his airplane seats.

I'm all for black folks not being a monolith....but certain shyt.......nikkas gotta know better :snoop:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put the bread down they asses be up in church every sunday dropping racks to help pastor get some new Gucci lining on his airplane seats.

I'm all for black folks not being a monolith....but certain shyt.......nikkas gotta know better :snoop:

yeah man. whenever you're being cosigned heavily by whites you're likely c00nin.